Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Empty inboxes on all your social media platforms

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I hate having a dry phone. I recently iPhoneMaxxed but I’m still out of place considering my phone is always dry. I might sell it JfL.

All my university peers are constantly getting messages, FaceTiming with girls, talking to people on literally every social media platform. I can’t take it anymore. Just how are these normies talking to so many people?

I prefer silence and peace, so fuck normies.

I hate having a dry phone. I recently iPhoneMaxxed but I’m still out of place considering my phone is always dry. I might sell it JfL.

All my university peers are constantly getting messages, FaceTiming with girls, talking to people on literally every social media platform. I can’t take it anymore. Just how are these normies talking to so many people?
Go try to be normie then.

A lot of the time they are in group chats and so their messages are overflowing.

my grandpa always jokes that his phone is broke bc he gets no messages... i get him

What's a social media platform? Is it just Twitter and Facebook? If so, I'm not on there.

Normie usually use Snapchat and Instagram the most.

Yeah, buying an iPhone is retarded.
I thought all you literally do on Snapchat and Instagram is post pics with just captions there. You can actually interact and have conversations on those 2?
I also heard snapchat I think is only for people who owns a phone.

Cant have empty inboxes if you have no social media accounts

I thought all you literally do on Snapchat and Instagram is post pics with just captions there. You can actually interact and have conversations on those 2?
I also heard snapchat I think is only for people who owns a phone.
Yes, there is a DM/group chat feature on Snapchat, I have seen my normie friends in high school use it.

Yes, there is a DM/group chat feature on Snapchat, I have seen my normie friends in high school use it.
Sounds almost pathetic to me. Maybe because I can't relate to that. Seems like a waste of time for someone to do on something like Snapchat.

More like fakecel trait, incels don't have social media

Actually you just sound like a normie, especially because you bought apple shit

Incel Trait is not having any social media platforms to begin with

Why would you support a company that installs a height measuring camera on their new devices, just so that women can increase their rejection rate

Social media is monkey technology. Jfl if you use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back