Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Empty inboxes on all your social media platforms

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I hate having a dry phone. I recently iPhoneMaxxed but I’m still out of place considering my phone is always dry. I might sell it JfL.

All my university peers are constantly getting messages, FaceTiming with girls, talking to people on literally every social media platform. I can’t take it anymore. Just how are these normies talking to so many people?

I prefer silence and peace, so fuck normies.

I hate having a dry phone. I recently iPhoneMaxxed but I’m still out of place considering my phone is always dry. I might sell it JfL.

All my university peers are constantly getting messages, FaceTiming with girls, talking to people on literally every social media platform. I can’t take it anymore. Just how are these normies talking to so many people?
Go try to be normie then.

A lot of the time they are in group chats and so their messages are overflowing.

my grandpa always jokes that his phone is broke bc he gets no messages... i get him

What's a social media platform? Is it just Twitter and Facebook? If so, I'm not on there.

Normie usually use Snapchat and Instagram the most.

Yeah, buying an iPhone is retarded.
I thought all you literally do on Snapchat and Instagram is post pics with just captions there. You can actually interact and have conversations on those 2?
I also heard snapchat I think is only for people who owns a phone.

Cant have empty inboxes if you have no social media accounts

I thought all you literally do on Snapchat and Instagram is post pics with just captions there. You can actually interact and have conversations on those 2?
I also heard snapchat I think is only for people who owns a phone.
Yes, there is a DM/group chat feature on Snapchat, I have seen my normie friends in high school use it.

Yes, there is a DM/group chat feature on Snapchat, I have seen my normie friends in high school use it.
Sounds almost pathetic to me. Maybe because I can't relate to that. Seems like a waste of time for someone to do on something like Snapchat.

More like fakecel trait, incels don't have social media

Actually you just sound like a normie, especially because you bought apple shit

Incel Trait is not having any social media platforms to begin with

Why would you support a company that installs a height measuring camera on their new devices, just so that women can increase their rejection rate

Social media is monkey technology. Jfl if you use it.