Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: In every condition females act profesionally to you.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
For example: During your group project in HS you asked a female teacher about some course related problem and she helped you but she saw nothing intresting in you both sexually and physically. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

[/meanwhile chad banged her after she was helping him]

For example: During your group project in HS you asked a female teacher about some course related problem and she helped you but she saw nothing intresting in you both sexually and physically. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

[/meanwhile chad banged her after she was helping him]
I hated school and have acquired a bitter hatred of teachers.. not just Fefail ones. Then again I pretty much hate everybody. They were never there for me when it truly counted when I was suffering from their abuse so why should I even consider to be there for them? If they will watch me suffer all that time through high school without helping.. well that just makes a societal contract meaningless.

It depends on the race, of-course. I've always had many problems with Pean holes due to their vanity.

Ethnic:

Yes, a Mongoloid. Another time, an East Asian man asked me for directions. I was unable to help him much, but the exchange was pleasant.

Also, a Japanese man in Starbucks gave me free water. The East Asian woman who counseled me on housing options during my health insurance exam was very respectful.

An East Asian woman from the SSA helped me schedule my disability evaluation.

Asian females seem to treat me better; an Asian woman from the youth commune named "Ami" asked me if I wanted to join their yoga session, which I declined(Bullying).

A Sand foid gave me a "Wellness" evaluation for insurance reasons. She also counseled Mother on growth milestones.

An East Asian man once held a door open for me. Given his job and short statute(Shorter than me), I assume he was disabled.

I bowed and thanked him.

I was on the bus...a Sand foid respectfully moved over so I could get off the bus, after noticing I pulled the switch.

Asian0

Asian

Asian1

China1

China

Non-Ethnic(Pean):

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes, many times. In group therapy, I was repeatedly criticized because I couldn't socialize. A White foid with a rich social life was given constant passes daily. They also switched my activities after she omitted her full name from her goal sheet(I was handing them out). This was after frowning at me and keeping her head down to avoid me.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

She constantly spoke of "West"...Wauwatosa West. Wauwatosa East.

"Well, my ex boyfriend goes to West, but I switched schools after my breakdown and went to East."

"I'm thinking about going back to West"

"He has a new girlfriend and I am so hurt. I want to go back to West!"

"So...I'm getting DBT, and going back to West..."

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

Continued:

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

Her lovely gestures:

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

I was waiting in the "shelter connect" room on another occasion when a blonde White woman told me to leave. She was the only receptionist present and said, "You must wait upstairs!". When I returned the next day, the White male clerk said nothing about me staying and let me stay until closing time.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

Yes. When I was in the hospital, a hole volunteer recognized me. She briefly mocked my voice and made "scratching gestures" with her hands.

Same, every foid acts totally like a robot towards me, often call me mister and always by the last name. When i was in the hospital nurses made jokes and goofed around with with old farts, they treated me as an inanimate object.

Same, every foid acts totally like a robot towards me, often call me mister and always by the last name. When i was in the hospital nurses made jokes and goofed around with with old farts, they treated me as an inanimate object.
This is what i'm thinking :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: thank you boyo.
You just translate it better than me.

I hate it when no waitress won't flirt with me even if its fake.They call me "sir" when i'm just a little bit older than them.

Non-Ethnic(Pean):

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Yes, very close. An Irish woman accidentally hit my leg with a box while I was riding on a train. She kept insisting on "reporting" herself to train security, likely due to my race. I repeatedly told her that I had no intention of doing so.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

I grew up with Curry doctors in my childhood. My attending OB/GYN(Birth) was a Pajeeta. I feel more comfortable around non-Whites(Excluding Mestizos) than Whites. A middle-aged Curry store clerk once told me "Here you go buddy" in my adolescence.

This is why I felt no discomfort from watching Hindi Comp-Sci/Microbiology videos.

I have seen 30+ fefales interacting with 70 yo old men while treating me with contempt.