Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: Literal pussies keep approaching you and try to start a conversation with you, for unknown (probably shitty) reasons

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
1464676806_82e8099feb_b.jpg

Pussy: Meeeeeeooooowwww :owo:

BP: What do you want from me lil nigga? :feelswhat: Can't you see I'm dwelling on all the failures of my life and my inability to attract creatures of the opposite sex?

Pussy: Meeeeooowwww :owo:

BP: Me and you both buddy :feelsbadman:. I don't have any money on me to buy you your cat food or tuna fish. I'm poor. We humanoids are the only species on this damn gay Earth that literally requires payment just to exist.

Pussy: Meeeoooww!! :horror:

BP: What? What the fuck are you trying to tell me, you little furball licking pussy bitch?

Pussy: Meeeoooow? :waitwhat:

BP: Okay now you're starting to bum me out, you meowing sumuvabitch. I don't speak Felis Catus and you don't speak English. This conversation is pointless, have I started to go insane?

What do you want from me you pussy?

Pussy: Meeooow :owo::heart::heart::heart:

*Stray cat starts to walk between my scrawny incel legs in a infinity-symbol motion*

BP: :worryfeels:......:feelswhat: Oh hell nawww, no no no no no. Last time I tried to pet a cat that was doing this, meowing bastard tried to bite my finger off and scratch my hand with it's sharp ass fingernails :feelsUgh:.

You're not entitled to humans petting and scratching you for your satisfaction sweaty pie :soy::foidSoy::bluepill: just like how dumb bitches and child-molesting faggots say I'm not entitled to having a relationship, sex, or even a girlfriend itself. I guess nobody is entitled to anything, according to that "logic".

*feels something bumpy when putting my hand in one of my pockets*

Huh? What's this?

Pussy: Meow? :D

BP: When did I put a entire bag of Lay's classic potato chips in my pocket? :feelsmega: It's unopened too :ha..feels: I'm not sure if cats can eat potatoe chips but I suppose sharing with you pussy cat wouldn't hurt.

You know something? Since you've been so nice to me so far, I'm going to share this snack with you :)bluepill:)

*opens bag of chips and hands over three crispy potato chips to Mr. Tom*

Pussy: *sniffs fresh potato chips from my hand*

Meow meow :owo::);) *suddenly starts to walk away from me in a quick pace*

BP: Wha- :worryfeels: What the hell? Where are you going? I thought you were hungry? Isn't that why you approached me in the first place? To get some food?

Now you're going back home to fuck, suck and ride your lion cat Chad :chad: boyfriend's cock all day like the stray cat slut that you are, aren't you? FUCKING WHORE :lasereyes: :reeeeee:

1464676806_82e8099feb_b.jpg

BP: What do you want from me lil nigga? :feelswhat: Can't you see I'm dwelling on all the failures of my life and my inability to attract creatures of the opposite sex?

Pussy: Meeeeooowwww :owo:

BP: Me and you both buddy :feelsbadman:. I don't have any money on me to buy you your cat food or tuna fish. I'm poor. We humanoids are the only species on this damn gay Earth that literally requires payment just to exist.

Pussy: Meeeoooww!! :horror:

BP: What? What the fuck are you trying to tell me, you little furball licking pussy bitch?

Pussy: Meeeoooow? :waitwhat:

BP: Okay now you're starting to bum me out, you meowing sumuvabitch. I don't speak Felis Catus and you don't speak English. This conversation is pointless, have I started to go insane?

What do you want from me you pussy?

Pussy: Meeooow :owo::heart::heart::heart:

*Stray cat starts to walk between my scrawny incel legs in a infinity-symbol motion*

BP: :worryfeels:......:feelswhat: Oh hell nawww, no no no no no. Last time I tried to pet a cat that was doing this, meowing bastard tried to bite my finger off and scratch my hand with it's sharp ass fingernails :feelsUgh:.

You're not entitled to humans petting and scratching you for your satisfaction sweaty pie :soy::foidSoy::bluepill: just like how dumb bitches and child-molesting faggots say I'm not entitled to having a relationship, sex, or even a girlfriend itself. I guess nobody is entitled to anything, according to that "logic".

*feels something bumpy when putting my hand in one of my pockets*

Huh? What's this?

Pussy: Meow? :D

BP: When did I put a entire bag of Lay's classic potato chips in my pocket? :feelsmega: It's unopened too :ha..feels: I'm not sure if cats can eat potatoe chips but I suppose sharing with you pussy cat wouldn't hurt.

You know something? Since you've been so nice to me so far, I'm going to share this snack with you :)bluepill:)

*opens bag of chips and hands over three crispy potato chips to Mr. Tom*

Pussy: *sniffs fresh potato chips from my hand*

Meow meow :owo::);) *suddenly starts to walk away from me in a quick pace*

BP: Wha- :worryfeels: What the hell? Where are you going? I thought you were hungry? Isn't that why you approached me in the first place? To get some food?

Now you're going back home to fuck, suck and ride your lion cat Chad :chad: boyfriend's cock all day like the stray cat slut that you are, aren't you? FUCKING WHORE :lasereyes: :reeeeee:
:lul:

What a shizo post :lul:

I have had this happen. I don't talk to the cat but fuckers do often stare at me randomly and pointlessly

I can't stand animals. If I ever have a Pet i would probably end up killing it.

Just pick it up and give it a hug.

Cats are the only creatures which have treated me kindly. Dogs always try to attack me so they can protect their kween owners from le ebil inkwell.

Cats are the only creatures which have treated me kindly. Dogs always try to attack me so they can protect their kween owners from le ebil inkwell.
:owo: Too bad they don't stick around me, for a little while longer, much :feelsbadman::feelscry:

bro please take your pills tomorrow

My fav shizo post part :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cats probably sense you’re a kind beta soul and trying to leech maxxx.

Screw you guys :feelskek:, get laid or something :feelshaha:

This :lasereyes:
It’s ok. Many cats “chose me” and tried to leech maxxx off me as well. As long as they’re trading affection for food then it’s a mostly neutral beta provider exchange. It’s certainly more than human foids will give you.

It’s ok. Many cats “chose me” and tried to leech maxxx off me as well. As long as they’re trading affection for food then it’s a mostly neutral beta provider exchange. It’s certainly more than human foids will give you.
I've also observed, from my interactions with cats, that they are similar to foids when it comes to their desire for attention. When I ignore them they sometimes curl next to me so I pat them or something.

Right, but this particular cat didn't bother to try eating one potato chip off my hand :feelsbadman: at least it "chose" my little chicken legs to cuddlemaxx :ahegao:

Right, but this particular cat didn't bother to try eating one potato chip off my hand :feelsbadman: at least it "chose" my little chicken legs to cuddlemaxx :ahegao:
bro I’ve had stray cats just straight up walk into my house meowing and looking around as if they’ve lived there all their life. Cats are fiendish little assholes lol

bro I’ve had stray cats just straight up walk into my house meowing and looking around as if they’ve lived there all their life. Cats are fiendish little assholes lol
:ahegao:

My favorite cat breed are the oriental shorthairs :feelsLSD: