Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: still wearing the coronavirus mask even after everyone else stopped wearing them

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I go out now and nobody is wearing masks except the super old boomers.
Jfl and my city is supposed to be in a super serious lockdown but you go outside and it feels like a normal summer day
I still keep the mask on at all times just to hide my ugliness with it. I might even wear it after this whole virus thing ends and just use the excuse "I'm worried about future viruses" as an excuse to always wear it.
Masks are lifefuel

Wearing a mask and a cap makes me feel so invisible.

HEIL CORONA!

I never go outside

JFL at believing the (((coronavirus))) scam plannedemic in the first place.

It’s the only way I can hide my recessed L3

I relate onichan

I never wore a fucking mask. I see them littered everywhere though. It's mostly a false sense of security. There's no way my sweaty ass could put up with this heat wave of 33 degrees + humidity with something strapped that close to my face. I start sweating 20 degrees or room temperature and sometimes even lower than that if I'm wearing tight clothes.

Wearing a mask in this heat would feel like drowning and suffocating to me.

same here, I never take it off in public

I take it off only put it on in stores. fuck niggas who can't tolerate my ugly mug

I never go outside
This and I can't even breathe in the mask when I have it on. I might look better with it on, but when I'm near passing out in the things I rather not.

Masks can make you low inhib tbh. It's lifefuel

I'd wear one to hide my face if they didn't fog my glasses.

I never wore a fucking mask. I see them littered everywhere though. It's mostly a false sense of security. There's no way my sweaty ass could put up with this heat wave of 33 degrees + humidity with something strapped that close to my face. I start sweating 20 degrees or room temperature and sometimes even lower than that if I'm wearing tight clothes.

Dude! Pick them up clean them off

And resell that shit bro!

Never began for sweatcels.

Also take more showers!!!

i was never wearing it in the first place because i don't care if i get sick

Never began for sweatcels.

Also take more showers!!!

Yeah it's a hindrance. Imagine showing up for appointments or interviews having had to jog for a minute or two for whatever reason and still pouring sweat?

I shower every day. Would be too greasy otherwise. A foid comment I read somewhere on the interwebz comes to mind. She said she 'just doesn't shower for days on her rag cause it dries out'

WTF, greasy whore

Instant follow for baldcels. NW3 high T fag here. If you're also balding at the back of your head its fucking done.
NW3 gang reporting in. My hairline basically doesn't exist anymore and my top and crown as well as the sides have huuuuge bald spots. Not balding at the back tho, thanks god.

NW3 gang reporting in. My hairline basically doesn't exist anymore and my top and crown as well as the sides have huuuuge bald spots. Not balding at the back tho, thanks god.
I was trying to get a mohawk and punkt attitude but I just ended up looking like this. Losing even the "middle" hair slowly kills me.

Balding mohawk

I now cut of all off and wear bomber jackets and combat boots now to LARP as a skinhead.

I was trying to get a mohawk and punkt attitude but I just ended up looking like this. Losing even the "middle" hair slowly kills me.

View attachment 266804

I now cut of all off and wear bomber jackets and combat boots now to LARP as a skinhead.
Mohawk is the natural response to loosing one's hairline, unfortunately it would be hard to make it work for me because of my curly hair.
I hate the idea of cutting it all off. I haven't gone to the barber in 8 months I believe, it looks like shit and therefore the constant cap wearing, but I don't want to expose my deformed skull so I guess this is better.

Mohawk is the natural response to loosing one's hairline, unfortunately it would be hard to make it work for me because of my curly hair.
I hate the idea of cutting it all off. I haven't gone to the barber in 8 months I believe, it looks like shit and therefore the constant cap wearing, but I don't want to expose my deformed skull so I guess this is better.
Daaaamn I always wanted curly hair. It gives you way more volume. Believe me, shaving off is worth it. Of course reddit made it look completely unapealing and I still have how I look. But at least I don't think all the time "is my hair looking right? is it fatty?" and Im not going though it all the time during the day trying to "fix" what isnt to fix anymore.

There is no mask for your height.

Daaaamn I always wanted curly hair. It gives you way more volume. Believe me, shaving off is worth it. Of course reddit made it look completely unapealing and I still have how I look. But at least I don't think all the time "is my hair looking right? is it fatty?" and Im not going though it all the time during the day trying to "fix" what isnt to fix anymore.
You're right, curly does help keep a good volume. This is the main reason why I don't brush my hair, because I don't want it to get straighten. Consequentially I look "like a hobo". I tried the full shave for like a year but it just didn't look good, I don't think. I'm gonna keep it like this, it is certainly annoying that I can't get anywhere without a cap or hat, but better than before for sure.

You're right, curly does help keep a good volume. This is the main reason why I don't brush my hair, because I don't want it to get straighten. Consequentially I look "like a hobo". I tried the full shave for like a year but it just didn't look good, I don't think. I'm gonna keep it like this, it is certainly annoying that I can't get anywhere without a cap or hat, but better than before for sure.
If you have curly hair you can maybe pull it off more. I have more or less a warrior skull so I can be bald. The problem is that I still look like 30. I hate being robbed of my youth. Whenever I do something silly in public people say "you should act according to your age" which fucking sucks, I could never have a troublefree youth.