Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You are unable to draw.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Or at least, draw to an acceptable degree. :feelsUgh:

Especially attempting to draw somewhat realistically from my mind... :feelsjuice:

Seems like an impossible task to me. :feelsstudy:

I guess I could improve with some sort of practice, but I am envious of those who can draw quite easily... :feelshehe:

Though of course, I envy anyone with natural-born talent. :feelsokman:

It feels as though even simple drawings can still take five minutes or more, owing to me erasing lines and shapes as they come out all wrong. :feelswhat:

I hope drawing skills aren't too closely related with intelligence, of course. :feelshehe:

Or at least, draw to an acceptable degree. :feelsUgh:

Especially attempting to draw somewhat realistically from my mind... :feelsjuice:

Seems like an impossible task to me. :feelsstudy:

I guess I could improve with some sort of practice, but I am envious of those who can draw quite easily... :feelshehe:

Though of course, I envy anyone with natural-born talent. :feelsokman:
Just practice cunt

Just practice cunt
No, I'm currently not in a position where I have to draw. :feelsokman:

It's more of an issue with perspective and visualization, which I feel may be correlated with cognitive ability. :feelsUgh:

Grind more perspective

As a kid I had an interest in drawing
i had a choice,
karate lessons or drawing lessons
I chose the way of da fist

Even pros use a fuck tonne of references. Few artists draw things purely from imagination, especially not highly detailed stuff.

I'm fairly good at creating schizo doodles. onlywhen I'm drunk tho

I stg man, you best actually be bad at drawing, I see people post shit like this and then post Picasso tier art. I can only draw shitty stickmen that look like they came from a kindergartner.

I stg man, you best actually be bad at drawing, I see people post shit like this and then post Picasso tier art. I can only draw shitty stickmen that look like they came from a kindergartner.
No, I am legitimately bad at drawing...:feelsaww:

If you ask me to draw a person, I will draw a stickman with a ovalish body and circle head. :feelskek: