Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You ate in the bathroom stalls in high school during lunch time

God trait: You ate lunch outside while wandering outside the school, friendless, and with no specific place to go to.

He’s a lying fakecel dude. My story is literally FROM FLORIDA, which is where I grew up. He’s a :chad: :chad: :chad:
i dont know were df you from. but you most not be from the south

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

fucking north Florida cucks
God trait: You ate lunch outside while wandering outside the school, friendless, and with no specific place to go to.
*going home

He’s a lying fakecel dude. My story is literally FROM FLORIDA, which is where I grew up. He’s a :chad: :chad: :chad:
when did u go to school? in florida

i dont know were df you from. but you most not be from the south

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

fucking north Florida cucks

*going home
JFL, yup, mister tuff inkwell. How many chads did you knock out today btw?

JFL, yup, mister tuff inkwell. How many chads did you knock out today btw?
explains allot.

idk what kinda cucked shit u north florida kids got going on

but in the south that shit dont happen

explains allot.

idk what kinda cucked shit u north florida kids got going on

but in the south that shit dont happen
What “cucked shit” are you referring to? I asked a simple question, how giant are your 3 testicles? And you still haven’t answered.

I dont sit in lunch room, i go to this other room and play games on the computer while i eat lunch

I dont sit in lunch room, i go to this other room and play games on the computer while i eat lunch
i used to do this.
until i changed schools

What “cucked shit” are you referring to? I asked a simple question, how giant are your 3 testicles? And you still haven’t answered.
zero chads i havent even left my house

I never did this, however I often had to eat lunch alone, because for some weird reason, I barely ever had the same lunch time as my friends. Lunch in my high school was split between four different times, because there was a massive student populous.

Lmao i never had that problem i got expelled my freshman year for trying to light my school bathroom on fire

nigga i sat at a table by myself or with two other people, not in the dirty bathroom

I sat with my fake friends at the table and got mocked constantly.

I remember not having any friends to sit with during high school, and I would take my lunch, and sit in the stalls and eat while watching YouTube. :feelsrope:

I go to the toilet to prevent having to socialize.

Thanks feminism

I sat in the bathroom only for about 3 months or the library

Eastern European bathroom stalls are not a place you can eat in.

High school was a weird time for me in regards to the cafeteria.

9th grade I'd sit myself at this circle table. Only time people would say anything to me was to ask if anyone was sitting here (LOL) because they wanted to use the chairs. So rather than taking up space at my table they would overflow at the nearby one. A nearby table began tossing food at me, so after that day I quickly ate my lunch and then spent the rest of it in the last stall in the restroom waiting for the bell.

10th grade I started sitting with a guy and his friend. I knew him from middle school and wouldn't say he was an incel but I wouldn't bet against it either.

11th grade I moved to a new school and sat the teacher/retard table. After they switched their lunch period the table turned into a normie one. So I began just sitting in the bathroom stall. I didn't eat in there though, just skipped lunch. Another brocel was using the other stall at the same time. We never spoke, but come on I saw those same shoes every day I know you were doing the same. Was kinda lifefuel whenever a normie came in and sighed because both stalls were occupied. :feelzez:

12th I sat with a dude I knew from one of my computer classes. He had a few friends he sat with so it got awkward when I sat there on his off days. Better than the restroom I guess.

Bathroom stalls is too far so not possible.

10th grade: didn't eat cause lunch is always provided after school in the dorm

11th grade: ate in canteen cause lunch time is right after PE hours and I got hungry eventhough I did nothing (incel physique kek)

12th grade: ate in class with a friend who always chose to sit next to me. She usually had interesting stories and fun things to say

I remember not having any friends to sit with during high school, and I would take my lunch, and sit in the stalls and eat while watching YouTube. :feelsrope:
Thats some funny ass shit I mean I was alone too but I was a man about it and had a table to myself

in my school all the bathroom stalls had the doors removed or wrecked so you couldn't even hide in peace there

not to mention there was always someone smoking inside

Last edited:
yup it was either bathroom or library for me :cryfeels:

that's retarded

Literally bluepilled.
As subhumans it is common to forced to live and eat in literal shitty conditions.
There was no other place that was safe. Sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria was just opening yourself up to harrassment from NTs. No cucked foid teachers would ever let a clear incel stay in their classroom alone and eat lunch. Oftentimes the library wouldn't allow you to eat lunch in there either.
The bathroom stalls were the sanctuary of losers & incels.

Couldn't you just eat something fast in like 5 minutes while walking around and then go hide in the library? That's what I used to do. You don't need a table or anywhere to sit for a lengthy period of time if you're just eating a piece of pizza or quick sandwich.

Once I was to ldarmaxxed for the library I just hid behind the big cupboard in class until the teacher was gone. When the endbof break bell rang I hid again.

Last edited:
I either went to library or went outside for long periods of time. sometimes I skipped class and teachers didn't even notice cause that's how subhuman I am.

I never ate in school at all,eating in public gives me bad anxiety(trucel tier trait tbh)

Also I used to walk around/chill outside(where no people are around) during breaks

Hahaha stupid incel virgin.

I ate alone under the stairs :cryfeels:

i had a friend who ate in the girls bathroom.

she didnt do it becuase she didn't have friends she did it because her friends had a different launch and she didnt know anybody

i told her ass to stop doing that shit

so i started skipped n sit and eat w/ her
Another day on Chads.co

Usually I was able to find somewhere to sit, but when I wasn't I would go to the band room and usually there was people there I knew anyways.

During school I would just hide in the bathroom stalls and just fall asleep. I was found once by my teacher. School just was sensory overload so I hid somewhere I can relax.

Me too. I'd also walk the highways around the school to avoid going to class and being isolated

No that's disgusting. I just ate alone at my desk , who gave a shit what others thought