Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you barely talk to anyone irl

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It was nice at first because normies were pissing me off but eventually it got lonely as fuck. Like I genuinely wonder how did I get to this point and if there’s ever a chance for me to have a “normal life” again. I think I was just born to fail. I only have like one friend on discord and I don’t talk to anyone irl. Anyone else relate?

no, I have +50 imaginary friends

Just made an account on looksmaxx.

Same. I barely talk to anyone. The only person I often talk to is my latina acquaintance. And it's her who keeps messaging and forcing me to talk. I am too lazy.

I can talk to people, I'm just horrible at initiating shit.

I talk to some older people and have a foid acquaintance. It’s hard to meet people in their 20’s and they are usually put off by my quietness anyways :feelsrope:.

Same. I barely talk to anyone. The only person I often talk to is my latina acquaintance. And it's her who keeps messaging and forcing me to talk. I am too lazy.
There’s latinas in curryland?

Yes I can only talk to my bluepilled mom and at best my cucked grandparents
Aside from direct family I don't have anyone to chat with irl. Hell even the dude I befriended here hasn't talked to me in a month.

There's pretty much no one that I can vent my problems with, family would just tell me I'm playing the victim as they always had

:chad:out.I was never messaged first by anyone:feelsree:

I have irl friends but they are all incels. I distance myself from normalfags and females.

Incel trait? More like PEOPLE BARELY TALK TO YOU

because nobody gives a shit about you (an incel)

to them we're just garbage

Not barely, never. I've been living alone for a few months already. I even talk to my parents once a month. Though, I don't really complain about it. I've always been a lonely guy but it wasn't this extreme back then. I think the reason for that is I'm pretty much sick of everybody. I don't see any reason to interact with anybody.

Pretty much. I usually interact with just my parents and sometimes my jehovah witness karen aunt who can be annoying

I talk to myself to fill the void.

Anyone else relate?
Yeah,i don't talk to anybody irl,and this has been going for 10 years now,since i finished high school.
Even though sometimes i feel depressed about it ,i remind myself of all the negative experiences that i had gone through when i was socializing with scumciety.

I can relate, I say much more things through my posts than I do in real life

How did you do that?. Its almost imposible to make friends online
I don't know. We used talk in the comment section of a live Youtube video and eventually became acquaintance. We talked to each other for like 2 months in that vid and thereafter shared social media. I bet she'd be my gf if I wasn't ugly and short. She often used to send me heart emojis when I didn't show her my face, but after seeing my pics she stopped sending them:feelsbadman:. She even showed my photos to her friends and she said her friends think I am ugly.

Aside from direct family I don't have anyone to chat with irl. Hell even the dude I befriended here hasn't talked to me in a month.

There's pretty much no one that I can vent my problems with, family would just tell me I'm playing the victim as they always had
Family often times do us more harm than good

Brutal and true. I learnt that in the hard way. Now I vent with myself at night. Don´t care if people consider me crazy. They don´t feed me and won´t hear my problems if I request it anyway.

Dude, due my inferiority complex from being constantly ignored from my peers and whatnot as a kid, being in conversations with more than two people automatically shuts me up, meaning little people are interested talking to me. Also after being ignored for a good in middle/high school it also feels weird people talking to me. I rather talk to myself than talking to the self-obsessed assholes surrounding me.

I talk (rather try) relatively often, but almost no one starts conversation with me

You got me.

Never began for me

I dont even use messaging apps but I use twitter and instagram that also just because I like to see posts on dogs.

Dude, due my inferiority complex from being constantly ignored from my peers and whatnot as a kid, being in conversations with more than two people automatically shuts me up, meaning little people are interested talking to me. Also after being ignored for a good in middle/high school it also feels weird people talking to me. I rather talk to myself than talking to the self-obsessed assholes surrounding me.

I rant to myself. I should grab a camera and film them for those delicious yt NEETbux.

can r elate..its really bad.. i dont connect well to people at all

[UWSL][UWSL]Me too. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I talk to my other personality that inhabits my mind the personality Chad Bad Boy and Bad Ass.[/UWSL][/UWSL]