Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You catch yourself coping

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
The cope meme has become so prevalent in the blackpill community that you use it to keep yourself in check whenever you notice you are lying to yourself. You have a high degree of self-awareness and cannot deceive yourself anymore.

Yes definitely. It helped me lay off vidya and other unproductive habits.

Still coping on .is though. :feelsLSD:

I've always had extreme self awareness tbh

Not since i found the blackpill, it set me free from whats and ifs.

It helped me lay off vidya
I can't enjoy videogames anymore. Since many years ago. I just think: "wtf am I doing, staring at a screen pressing some buttons? that's not what I would actually want to do" and I lose any interest.

I can't enjoy videogames anymore. Since many years ago. I just think: "wtf am I doing, staring at a screen pressing some buttons? that's not what I would actually want to do" and I lose any interest.
Yes bro I feel this. For some reason I became highly conscious of my situation. Not sure it relates to inceldom though.

Sometimes it hits me at random moments. I remember a very long time ago I was at some theme park (I presume with family though I don't remember). At some point I was waiting in a line until it dawned upon me that I was in a line to stimulate the production of adrenaline by getting onto a literal mechanical device which shoots my body in arbitrary directions, and the utter pointlessness of it hit me so hard that it just made me lose all interest.

For this same reason I also cannot stand televisions anymore. The whole concept of absorbing stimuli propagated oy a centralised government-backed system for the purpose of dopamine production is just so deeply dystopian to me that I avoid tv like the plague now.

I remember a very long time ago I was at some theme park
Sport...you're like 16 this was probably last week. Stop thinking about Inceldom, get off this fucking forum and get back to concentrating on school ffs :feelshaha:
The cope meme has become so prevalent in the blackpill community that you use it to keep yourself in check whenever you notice you are lying to yourself. You have a high degree of self-awareness and cannot deceive yourself anymore.
Agreed. Everywhere I look these days I see someone coping. The usual one is pretending that ageing foids look way worse than they actually do.

Sport...you're like 16 this was probably last week. Stop thinking about Inceldom, get off this fucking forum and get back to concentrating on school ffs :feelshaha:
Is this supposed to be bait? I don't even get it.

saying cope is a cope:what: