Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You cried alot in your life

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Because of your shit wiring and shit genetics life has been nothing but pain, suffering regrets and sadness. So you had been made to cry in this sick, evil and twisted world. You cried and prayed but there was no one to listen. You cried until you became dead inside. This is the lot of a defective man.

Psychologically mogs me if you're able to cry, I'm so emotionally stunted that I haven't cried in 10 years or so

I only cried once in the past 13 years.

Can relate tbh, I have been always brought to tears easily by even a simple insult or acted on emotions.Its difficult being a manly guy that always stand up for himself as an incel( and also INFP btw) ngl, I respect every one that managed to do it

The only time I cried in the last 6 years was when I heard very beautiful music.

didnt cried in the past 10 years , maybe feeling sad? ( lack of oxytocin ( endorphine for sex / intimacy / love " )

but thats it

pain, suffering regrets and sadness

Crying only makes sense if there is somebody to listen to your cries .

When I was younger I always cried when I was angry, and now I can‘t seem to gather anymore tears unless I’m on the verge of exploding in rage. It’s almost as if my mind solely associates anger with crying. Sorrow and sadness just don’t do the trick anymore.

Actually as an incel you get used to the darkness,thus becoming emotionally numb.Normies,on the other hand,are used to their decent/good lives,so any minor inconvenience makes them act on their emotions

I used to cry a lot when I was a kid

Or laughed a lot, because of honkpill, and before it was cool

Actually as an incel you get used to the darkness,thus becoming emotionally numb.Normies,on the other hand,are used to their decent/good lives,so any minor inconvenience makes them act on their emotions

getting used to it is inevitable I guess. But pain never really goes away.

low T trait

I don't think so

I cried yesterday lol

i can only cry when im drunk. jfl at this life

I don't think so

What are the symptoms of low testosterone?

Symptoms of low testosterone depend on the age of person, and include the following:

• Low sex drive
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Decreased sense of well-being
  • Depressed mood
  • Difficulties with concentration and memory
  • Fatigue
  • Moodiness and irritability
  • Loss of muscular strength

What are the symptoms of low testosterone?

Symptoms of low testosterone depend on the age of person, and include the following:

• Low sex drive
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Decreased sense of well-being
  • Depressed mood
  • Difficulties with concentration and memory
  • Fatigue
  • Moodiness and irritability
  • Loss of muscular strength

The thing is, if a high T chad had to go through what I went through he would cry. I never said I cried myself to sleep every night, but considerably more than a normie. Also my libido is all time low yet I'm dead inside.

I rarely cried past the age of 12 but sometimes i'm on the verge of crying when i realize the shitty situation i'm currently in or the fact that time is passing by and i'm at the same emotional/sexual age i was at age 11 and i'll turn 26 this year (i visited my middle school and my old classrooms some days ago and felt sad as fuck thinking about that). I get sad over situations not over people usually (maybe a side effect of autism).

Some week ago i felt deep pain in the soul and nearly cried listening to this retrovawe song

The thing is, if a high T chad had to go through what I went through he would cry. I never said I cried myself to sleep every night, but considerably more than a normie. Also my libido is all time low yet I'm dead inside.
Cope. Low libido is another low-T symptom. Your T is probably low normal if not clinically low.

I rarely cried past the age of 12 but sometimes i'm on the verge of crying when i realize the shitty situation i'm currently in or the fact that time is passing by and i'm at the same emotional/sexual age i was at age 11 and i'll turn 26 this year (i visited my middle school and my old classrooms some days ago and felt sad as fuck thinking about that). I get sad over situations not over people usually (maybe a side effect of autism).

Some week ago i felt deep pain in the soul and nearly cried listening to this retrovawe song

Visiting places from your childhood/youth bound to make you emotional.

Cope. Low libido is another low-T symptom. Your T is probably low normal if not clinically low.
What classifies as low libido? Like if you get hard every morning can you still be low libido?

I cry or rather I get tears in my eyes when I think of something profound or insightful or witness things I consider to be beautiful or great, but I wouldn't consider those to be personal tears of sadness or anything.

What classifies as low libido? Like if you get hard every morning can you still be low libido?

I cry or rather I get tears in my eyes when I think of something profound or insightful or witness things I consider to be beautiful or great, but I wouldn't consider those to be personal tears of sadness or anything.
I'd say if you're under 40 and don't get morning wood, your T levels might be screwed.

Get it checked

Visiting places from your childhood/youth bound to make you emotional.
Especially places like middle school since i remember what happened during those days. There were bullies or extroverts who started to get engaged to girls/touch them/ interact and then they started having sex right after middle school. I'm basically jerking off to the same videos i used to jerk off when i was 13. This makes me mad. What makes me mad even more is all the other guys who were introverts and calm with normal male interests (aka: vidya or comics) just ended up like me: incel, kv at age 25-26...

I'd say if you're under 40 and don't get morning wood, your T levels might be screwed.
I've felt my T levels drop a lot in the last few days or so. Voice pitch raising, can't speak at the normal pitch I speak at, etc. What's your advice to someone going through something temporary like that? Just nofap and do some exercise or something or still get it checked out?

I've felt my T levels drop a lot in the last few days or so. Voice pitch raising, can't speak at the normal pitch I speak at, etc. What's your advice to someone going through something temporary like that? Just nofap and do some exercise or something or still get it checked out?
Get it checked anyway. Your voice raising pitch could just be stress, but it's good to know where your free and total T levels stand anyway. It could explain a lot if they're low.

It's okay to cry.

Normies will tell you otherwise, but as always, they're full of shit.

Call me low T but I can relate. When I was bluepilled I asked myself why the things I did were so futile so I cried like a bitch every night. Once I discovered the blackpill my mind came at peace since I was enlightened with the truth and realized nothing was my fault.

It's okay to cry.

Normies will tell you otherwise, but as always, they're full of shit.

TBH
Call me low T but I can relate. When I was bluepilled I asked myself why the things I did were so futile so I cried like a bitch every night. Once I discovered the blackpill my mind came at peace since I was enlightened with the truth and realized nothing was my fault.

The pain stays dormant imo and resurfaces in the lowest points of your life.

Because of your shit wiring and shit genetics life has been nothing but pain, suffering regrets and sadness. So you had been made to cry in this sick, evil and twisted world. You cried and prayed but there was no one to listen. You cried until you became dead inside. This is the lot of a defective man.

I can't physically cry. But I cry internally everyday

Cried today actually

2e01kd