Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait : You have an egg shaped skull

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I had to get a haircut tonight because of force and I immediately wanted to rope after seeing my egg shaped head and my parents keep telling me "yOu LoOk hAnDSomE", its hyper over for me

Edit:I remember my mom telling me "Looks dont matter for men" but then told me to get a haircut so "You can be attractive to women" I was going to confront her about this hypocrisy and shut the gaslighting down once and for all if my step dad wasnt there

Last edited:
my complete absence of jawline is a curse

parents keep telling me "yOu LoOk hAnDSomE"
most common gaslighting, and especially when you hear it from your mother, bitch just knows that she would never ever go in bed with a man like her son but still lies to you.

noone will ever know if you grow longer hair

do you mog him?

ezgif.com-gif-maker_4_480x480.gif

most common gaslighting, and especially when you hear it from your mother, bitch just knows that she would never ever go in bed with a man like her son but still lies to you.
Next time my mom tells me "Dont you want to be attractive to women" I am going to confront her on this because of her telling me at the same time "Women want a man who is happy with who they are"