Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You only get likes on IG from your family and friends

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
-You only get likes from your family, friends or women that are very close to you (not in that way you're thinking:feelsbadman:)

-You get no more than 15 likes total on your profile pic

-Foids like all your memes and other pics, everything EXCEPT your selfies

-VERY Brutal: When you go out, foids compliment you on everything EXCEPT your looks

-You have around 500 followers and your selfie gets 10 likes while some random Beckie foid with 200 followers gets 400 likes on her selfies

You're not alone brother. Cheers to another Friday night alone and hopeless while nobody cares about your existence except for your parents and us fellow incels on this forum

I don't use any social media but back when I used FB, yeah, only male friends and acquaintances + family liked my blogposts.

Incel Trait: You don't use IG because you're not any form of a whore. Whether attention or otherwise.

truecel trait is not having any social media at all

Likes on Instagram. Look at the clout king over here.

yeah, no. no instagram account

and company accounts wanting you to follow and buy their crap. having IG as cel is a waste of time tbh

if you use IG your head is deep up your ass.

having an instagram account :feelsugh::feelswhat:

-You only get likes from your family, friends or women that are very close to you (not in that way you're thinking:feelsbadman:)

-You get no more than 15 likes total on your profile pic

-Foids like all your memes and other pics, everything EXCEPT your selfies

-VERY Brutal: When you go out, foids compliment you on everything EXCEPT your looks

-You have around 500 followers and your selfie gets 10 likes while some random Beckie foid with 200 followers gets 400 likes on her selfies

You're not alone brother. Cheers to another Friday night alone and hopeless while nobody cares about your existence except for your parents and us fellow incels on this forum
View attachment 349534

Attachments

• 1322796219001.png
    1322796219001.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
I don’t have an Instagram, so I’m incapable of receiving likes in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back