Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you start precumming when talking to a cute girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Was talking to my oneitis at work today. Soon after, I noticed something wet in my pants. It was precum. As an incel, you're so deprived of sex that simply talking to a cute girl gets your body preparing for sex JFL.

Incel trait: you dont talk to girls :feelsbadman:

Can't relate tbh

Your oneitis is probably a beach whale.

Unless a toilet says she wants to have intercourse with me, I don’t get aroused much

Can't relate to be honest, i can get aroused at the notion of fucking her but i don't think i precummed

Never precummed, but back when I was bluepilled I used to get semi-hard and weak in the knees when speaking to an attractive gorl.

Giga over for u

Fakecel trait, real incels don’t talk to foids

Was talking to my oneitis at work today. Soon after, I noticed something wet in my pants. It was precum. As an incel, you're so deprived of sex that simply talking to a cute girl gets your body preparing for sex JFL.
Suicide fuel. We have so much semen stored in our bodies and we never get a chance to release. Sometimes it comes leaking out

bruh

Dude it's a fucking hell as an islamcel.

I can't even think of the word "girl" without having a tsumani of precum in my pants and I have to do wudu all over again :fuk:

Trucel trait: you don't talk to toilets

Last edited:
That’s virgin trait

usually too nervous when talking to oneitis to even become hard

Intel trait: you fap most of the time to your oneitis

i still dont believe precumming is real tbh. its over for precumcels

Happened to me a couple times :feelshaha:

Yep I came once in front of a shrink and a hot woman I was talking to years ago

I don’t talk to woman mostly