Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you stay up way too late

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It’s over if you go to bed at 4:00 am like me

I go to bed at exactly same time as you

Gobna be 8am and im gonna sleep maybe 12hrs’
im not missing anything. Nobody calls me. Nobody needs or wants me. Nobody cares for me
going to fuck my work week up cuz ill be tired all week. And even though this is the 10th+ year at my job it still feels horrible when i have to make shit up on Monday on how my horrible life/new years went. Regirgitating somebody elses story i read online to my coworkers to fake some bond of a person they think I am. Having to feign interest and try not to cry or rage at them when they recap their wonderful nights full of fun and romance. Stuff ive never, and will never, get to experience

and even though ive been beaten by life and have accepted im going to forever live a miserable and unfulfilled life it stings as hard as ever knowing this is a brand new start and a rebirth for so many. Many will go on to do better. many will find comforts in new experiences. And i will rot just like i did last year. And the year before that. And before that. And before that. And before that…

I want goth loli gf

It’s over if you go to bed at 4:00 am like me
Lmao 4am is an early night for me. When I did night shift I slept at 10am. 6 to 7 am is my usual bedtime

Neetmaxxing rn I stay up every day until 4-6 am and sleep until 4 pm. It's truly over

It ain't easy