Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you wait for things to come to you

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Kinda piggybacking my “Incel Trait: you don’t have a life” thread from a few months ago.

Basically as an incel you are not the main character, you are basically on standby for other people constantly, waiting to partake in their lives and activities as a filler character. It’s the only way you have any fun in this world.

The rest of the time you are rotting waiting for them to do something that involves you

for instance, I typically pass the time waiting for my friends to get online so we can play video games by doing something really boring such as watching TV or doing some work I am not really invested in, such as my homework for classes I barely care about

Last edited:
If only I could have a good circle of friends and a girlfriend then I would have so much more motivation to do stuff

Kinda piggybacking my “Incel Trait: you don’t have a life” thread from a few months ago.

Basically as an incel you are not the main character, you are basically on standby for other people constantly, waiting to partake in their lives and activities as a filler character

The rest of the time you are rotting waiting for them to do something that involves you

for instance, I typically pass the time waiting for my friends to get online so we can play video games by doing something really boring such as watching TV or doing some work I am not really invested in, such as my homework for classes I barely care about
Who fuckin cares ffs there’s no need to do anything if you don’t want
Of course I wait Stacie’s to come to me like a normal sane person

Who fuckin cares ffs there’s no need to do anything if you don’t want
Of course I wait Stacie’s to come to me like a normal sane person
that’s not what I mean at all, I’m saying incels enjoy doing things with others but it happens so far and few between that the rest of the time they sit around doing nothing

congratulations, you just described my life perfectly

that’s not what I mean at all, I’m saying incels enjoy doing things with others but it happens so far and few between that the rest of the time they sit around doing nothing
Yeah agreed for that

Trucel trait: you don't wait for anybody because you don't have any friends

Trucel trait: you don't wait for anybody because you don't have any friends
You’re still waiting, the only difference is that you’re waiting for nothing rather than something that happens maybe once a week or something

Basically as an incel you are not the main character, you are basically on standby for other people constantly, waiting to partake in their lives and activities as a filler character. It’s the only way you have any fun in this world.

this is why ER is so relatable

thats true i kinda wait for women to talk to me cuz i'm shy

Just meet new people bro !

this is the most incel trait of all incel traits