Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: your friends won't LIFT A FINGER for you

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
its so fucking odd youtubers will just have their friends help them with video graphics n' shit. Or sometimes normies friends will even set them up with girls! WTF I can't even get my friend to make me a fucking microwave burritto!:lasereyes: I literally have to do EVERYTHING MYSELF like i'm a fucking pioneer like davy crockett with my raccoon hat! As an incel it's like pulling teeth to talk with normies while normies among themselves flow like butter

-I guess the only silver lining to this is you become more self-reliant

Last edited:
His name...Giurgea.

truecel trait: you don't have any friends

I have experienced this many times to the point that I don’t have any friends anymore

truecel trait: you don't have any friends
i don't really have friends either. i mean i had a friend but now he is getting into gender-bending shit so after that I gently distanced myself from him while remaining on good terms. (please don't ban me I am NOT promoting tranny shit)

I have experienced this many times to the point that I don’t have any friends anymore
exactly how do normies get their friends to do so much shit for them including setting them up with dates? my boomer parents are beyond fucking retarded they say: "hurr durr 52janitor just have yer friends set ya up with a girl-aroo!" God boomers are fucking :feelstastyman:

True most friends are only friends when things are going good

truecel trait, your friends want to see you dead

Fakecel trait: You have friends

People Generally Dont want to be submissive unless They Know you Got Looks and status

Trucel Trait : you got no friends