Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: your own father calls you a faggot

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
my father sometimes gets drunk and we would start arguing about stuff and he'd call me a faggot in his rage.

I genuine don't know whether he thinks im a fag or he's just so angry that he comes up with the worst insult in existence.

My inceldom does not make it better either he's never seen me with a foid before.

Thats not incel trait never heard of that.
Thats brutal af.
If it were my dad id say something back.

My mother does.

Up until 15 years ago men called each other fags to ball bust or to shame. It's a bad thing to be seen as one.

my father sometimes gets drunk and we would start arguing about stuff and he'd call me a faggot in his rage.
fight him bro

street-fight-punch.gif

I genuine don't know whether he thinks im a fag or he's just so angry that he comes up with the worst insult in existence.

My inceldom does not make it better either he's never seen me with a foid before.
My parents have never called me a faggot but it's quite clear that they think I am some kind of faggot to them. I am a pathetic low-status ugly loser and of course they have picked up on this. They still pretend not to notice it and try to be positive sometimes but the mask slips every so often (and it is getting more often nowadays kek) and I can see their true nature, and how they really think of me. I am a true disappointment and a wasted investment of years of time and money to them.

But what else can you except from some lowly genetic dead end who was raised to be a beta doormat for his entire life.

when you get to some age and never had a girl most boomers will start to think you are faggot. Because in their mind that is the only possible reason. I know some from my family think that for me already.

I have not talked to my father in years jfl my mom divorced him when i was 6

throw him in a nursing home

You should start crying and sucking you're thumb when he Say's that, bro.