Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your parents never did anything to make sure you looked good. They told you study insead.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Maybe it's more of a currycel thing.

But apparently all of my friends parents encouraged them to get gfs and look good.

My brother has autism (and it's possible that I might have it to some exent.), so when he was going through puberty, he started fashionmaxxing and perfumemaxxing and my parents hated it. They told him classes aren't 'Fashion parades'.

EDIT : It's almost as if my parents knew that no good can come for me and my brother by looksmaxxing.

So when I reached that age, I never cared about my looks, and I wore whatever was comfortable. My parents didn't complain. And I was surrounded by bluepilled foid teachers who told us that foids care about personality and education than looks and fashion.

I had to learn about fashionmaxxing on YouTube when I was 21. ofc it still didn't get my laid.

We ethnics are encouraged to study because we can't get by based on our looks.

They didn't ever do anything at all besides feeding me tbh.

We ethnics are encouraged to study because we can't get by based on our looks.
Never a truer word said, and without doubt the most easy to prove truth.
Parents miss out that even though ethnics can't max their looks, unless they are in the top 0.01%, but all that false goal chasing (studymaxxing) has a steep price. By 'spending' all your time studying, coaching, tutoring, you miss out on all the personal and social development you need as a man.
Plus you are never exposed to a losing situation, so you never learn what real losing or real winning is, thus your mindset is always I can just study more and win.
It's truly brutal, but the rule of C student being smarter than A students (basically because C student are better looking hence able to assess the real world and thus become smarter) holds EVEN truer than ethnics.
Even in silicon valley, wall st, which should be nerd kingdoms, it's the better looking ethnics who fare better...

its even more suicidefuel for me because I’m a currycel meanwhile my brother is 189cm and has a decent face. He heightmogs me, frame mogs me, even money mogs me right now. He even beardmogs me, his beard growth is full like one of those sages you see on TV while I grow a half assed beard. He had 3 gfs in high school and is now in Singapore working as a photographer or some kind of bullshit. I don’t even talk to him anymore. I used to be very envious of him when I was a teen. My mother would just say, “He might be more good looking but you are more intelligent.”
jfl, I used to believe that cope during my entire teenage life.

Even my mother was extremely lenient towards him, that’s why he can live in Singapore on Dad’s money doing some fuck all job meanwhile she forced me to studymaxx.

Once in a lift, a girl was talking to my brother and she asked him who I was, and he told that we are bros. And the first thing she went is “Really? Cousins or real?” BRUTAL.

I was born and it was over.

Last edited:
Maybe it's more of a currycel thing.

But apparently all of my friends parents encouraged them to get gfs and look good.

My brother has autism (and it's possible that I might have it to some exent.), so when he was going through puberty, he started fashionmaxxing and perfumemaxxing and my parents hated it. They told him classes aren't 'Fashion parades'.

EDIT : It's almost as if my parents knew that no good can come for me and my brother by looksmaxxing.

So when I reached that age, I never cared about my looks, and I wore whatever was comfortable. My parents didn't complain. And I was surrounded by bluepilled foid teachers who told us that foids care about personality and education than looks and fashion.

I had to learn about fashionmaxxing on YouTube when I was 21. ofc it still didn't get my laid.
Very much a currycel and ricecel thing, doesn't exist in white culture

My parents were like that. I'm white.

Very true, my father never gave my any money to buy decent clothes. I had to get by on mostly cheap or second-hand shit through up until I graduated HS. We weren't even that poor ffs

My family is composed of low-class, bluepilled cucks who still think hard work pays off and how you should be nice to everybody. Pitifully naive.

My parents encouraged Jack shit.

Yea my parents never asked me anything related to love or women either tbh, but others have so dunno what to make of that.

if my parents prescribed me with HGH as a teenager i wouldnt be here
My family is composed of low-class, bluepilled cucks who still think hard work pays off and how you should be nice to everybody. Pitifully naive.
whats with the lower class and thinking "hard work" and a bit of "luck" will make you successful. i guess its got to do with brainwashing from the elite. cant have the low-middle class thinking we didn't work hard for our wealth can we?

Last edited:
I was hopeless

Very true, my father never gave my any money to buy decent clothes. I had to get by on mostly cheap or second-hand shit through up until I graduated HS. We weren't even that poor ffs
theres no clothes for your face and frame.

I'm not saying it would have made a major difference, but I similar experience with my family to the one OP had. No one ever encouraged me to take care of my looks. Anyway I get it, my father was even uglier than me and never put an effort in his appearance, yet managed to get married and have kids. He probably thought I would be just fine. He didn't realize society had changed

I'm not saying it would have made a major difference, but I similar experience with my family to the one OP had. No one ever encouraged me to take care of my looks. Anyway I get it, my father was even uglier than me and never put an effort in his appearance, yet managed to get married and have kids. He probably thought I would be just fine. He didn't realize society had changed
i need more than just clothes. a foid will always pick homeless bum looking chad over well dressed normie

whats with the lower class and thinking "hard work" and a bit of "luck" will make you successful. i guess its got to do with brainwashing from the elite. cant have the low-middle class thinking we didn't work hard for our wealth can we?
1515517880701.jpg

Lmao, they didn't teach me hygiene or give a fuck if I did school work. My parent's parenting consisted of giving me chores and abusing me if I didn't do them.

Yeah, man. Same happened with my parents.

Same, and im white btw. My parents belong to a generation where women didnt only care about looks. My father got married thanks to studymaxxing and NTmaxxing. But that is impossible nowadays... and they still cant believe it. My mom literally tells me to keep studying so i can get a gf lmao. Im almost 30, tons of degrees, and im a teacher. But im an incel because i didnt study enough. Sure.
I wish i could have lived 1 or 2 generations ago.

A lot of men who were able to find partners decades ago likely never would in modern society.

My father for example. He got married just because my mom wasnt indoctrinated by feminist propaganda, and she still cared a bit about personal values like responsibility, patience, generosity, etc. If my father had to get married again nowadays, he would be another bluepilled niceguy, an incel in denial.

basically this. And hell even divorce rates and shit speak for themselves. Even older women nowadays know they can get better. So they do. Sack off any man that isnt perfect because fuck him right.
My mother and some of my aunts can whine for hours about how lucky young foids are. According to them, if they could be young again they would never marry and just "enjoy life" (ride the carousel). Feminist propaganda has ruined the few opportunities that ugly and socially retarded males had in the past. Every "mom" over 40 regrets everything that she has done and craves for Chad, because they know that, nowadays, they could get as much Chad as they wanted instead of having a family, and society would agree with their behavior and value it as "empowering".
I cant wait for civilizational collapse. Even if the western world is completely destroyed tomorrow, it would be too late. But better late than never.

My mom would cut my hair and all that shit.

its even more suicidefuel for me because I’m a currycel meanwhile my brother is 189cm and has a decent face. He heightmogs me, frame mogs me, even money mogs me right now. He even beardmogs me, his beard growth is full like one of those sages you see on TV while I grow a half assed beard. He had 3 gfs in high school and is now in Singapore working as a photographer or some kind of bullshit. I don’t even talk to him anymore. I used to be very envious of him when I was a teen. My mother would just say, “He might be more good looking but you are more intelligent.”
jfl, I used to believe that cope during my entire teenage life.

Even my mother was extremely lenient towards him, that’s why he can live in Singapore on Dad’s money doing some fuck all job meanwhile she forced me to studymaxx.

Once in a lift, a girl was talking to my brother and she asked him who I was, and he told that we are bros. And the first thing she went is “Really? Cousins or real?” BRUTAL.

I was born and it was over.

JFL at your mother's delusion.

I know exactly what you mean. Have a brother who is 6'1, bigger hands and wrists, better chin, hair, and cheeks. Only things I really beat him in are beard and eyes. He's even smarter than me, and because I was born 4 months too early, my mom doesn't even bother with telling me shit like "lol you're smarter than him". Everyone call tell at first glance who is superior.

I have a similar situation. Many ppl see me and my brother and actually say we look alike, which enrages my brother, and he's not afraid to tell it to my face. :feelsbadman:
My father for example. He got married just because my mom wasnt indoctrinated by feminist propaganda, and she still cared a bit about personal values like responsibility, patience, generosity, etc. If my father had to get married again nowadays, he would be another bluepilled niceguy, an incel in denial.

Exactly. It's like I've said before, most ppl who are incels aren't actually truecels and would have been able to get married 50-100 yrs ago

Last edited:
Same exact thing here. Parents thought education was the only important thing in the world

I was always the shortest and smallest kid in my grade
I had Tourette’s (still have it)
And was bullied ever since 1st grade

dad saw nothing there to cause alarm. Just told me to get good grades or else he’ll beat me . he’s an incel manlet aswell. Acknowledging the importance of looks and a social life would mean he would have to accept the fact that he is extremely low on the sexual/social totem pole through no fault of his own, based on something he has 0 control over. he’s a god tier coper.

and then he was disappointed when I didn’t go to college.. I had just left high school a bullied kissless virgin, started going bald, never had friends, and he expects me to go college..

I never had the luxury of worrying about education/career. I was more concerned with somehow no longer being lonely.. since like 6th grade..

I didn’t even have the prerequisites for a good life..

My mother pretended she was like this. She used to steal my clothes and books to disturb me. She pretended to want me to study in order to "penalise" me for study results. She did all this due to maternal sadism and had no intention of helping me.

I’ve never had an eye for fashion. While my peers are wearing trendy clothes and good color schemes, I’ve just been wearing video game graphic tee’s and sweatpants/jeans. I mean, I like how my Pontiff Sulyvahn shirt looks but I think thats just me

My mother pretended she was like this. She used to steal my clothes and books to disturb me. She pretended to want me to study in order to "penalise" me for study results. She did all this due to maternal sadism and had no intention of helping me.
fuck, my father did similar shit. let's say I am studying. stupid fuck would call me out to help him do a chore, when he knows I have test tomorrow. Also this same cunt told me avoid women, exercise can increase height and study. Never let me stay out, not bring anyone over(couldn't have anyway but still). Later he is surprised that I have no gf nor friends while completely ignoring his own influences.

This entire thread is brutal.

this is true my mom fed me carbs never taught me how to be fit

I was lied to.
I was told not to judge others by their looks but by their character.
I was told personality matters.

I am extremely bitter that I was lied to!!
full