Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels are weak?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
Normies always claim incels are pussies, and weak. Then why did many normies rope in lockdowns, and because of pandemic restrictions, because they couldnt go partying anymore? Or foids not having constantly sex with many changing partners?

If were so weak, why was it mostly well off normies, who ran out of their luck who roped in the pandemic? Why was it normies who bitched and moaned about the restrictions?

So are incels really mentally weaker than normies? Or would most normies rope in our situation?

i beleive that i am actually stronger than a lot of people but the moment i see tallfags my inferiority complex just take over my mind and make me weaker

i beleive that i am actually stronger than a lot of people but the moment i see tallfags my inferiority complex just take over my mind and make me weaker

another pandemic and lockdown would break normies completely

no normies can live with incel brutality

Incels are mentally resilient. Some of us are strong physically too, esp the gymcels. Not genetically gifted 6'5 Olympic star strong, but enough to knock out a normie or two.

Incels are mentally resilient. Some of us are strong physically too, esp the gymcels. Not genetically gifted 6'5 Olympic star strong, but enough to knock out a normie or two.

Normies bitching and whining about covid was a lot of lifefuel for me.

Normies always claim incels are pussies, and weak. Then why did many normies rope in lockdowns, and because of pandemic restrictions, because they couldnt go partying anymore? Or foids not having constantly sex with many changing partners?

If were so weak, why was it mostly well off normies, who ran out of their luck who roped in the pandemic? Why was it normies who bitched and moaned about the restrictions?

So are incels really mentally weaker than normies? Or would most normies rope in our situation?
1588828861984.png

Im stronger than most Chads. Most Chads are weak, spaghetti-arms soyboys. Thats the fuckin truth.