Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should not commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Should rather go er.

Normies aren't winning anything, they've very similar repetitive monotone lifestyle to us except that they've relationships (sometimes I doubt It but ok) which is kinda hard for them to achieve too. Sometimes they resort to betabuxxing. Females, well... their entire existence is about being an object that is used. So I don't think that they're really winning too.
Chads however, are "winning" and it has always been like this for them.

Roping means letting the normies win. Suicide is surrender. You have to learn to cope. Our day will come.
Beta uprisings aren't happening anytime soon though.

The only reason I haven't roped yet is because I will be getting surgeries soon (using my entire year's savings) and I'm gymmaxxing, but none even that can fix my height (yes I know about the leg lengthening surgery but the costs would be astronomical and a lifetime of savings even if I had a high paying job), so I'm well aware it's over anyway and the possibilities of ascension is minimal. I'm still planning to commit suicide if I still get rejected despite all my efforts, I've been carreermaxxing pretty hard besides looksmaxxing and if I feel my efforts aren't being rewarded, I might as well just end my life to end the suffering and hopelessness.
If sugeries weren't a possibility I would have killed myself sooner, no reason to keep living while being denied jobs, sex and companionship over my subhuman looks.

Actually the majority of suicide freaks is a normie bluepilled betabuxx sexhaver white male, about 10% of population yet account for 70% of all suicides.

Being a bluepilled man is definitely a mental disorder/deficiency.

Absolutely suicide is surrender. Better to exist and be a burden than to give this world exactly what it wants. Even better - if we somehow succeed in terms of money or status, we can revel in the hatred we'll receive for beating their stupid system.

Nah man suicide= winning. You can’t experience any suffering ever again. It is the best action anyone can take for this reason

What exactly means not letting the foids win? staying alive in misery as they continue to have easy lives? They win either way. Do what you think is best