Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should not commit suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Roping means letting the normies win. Suicide is surrender. You have to learn to cope. Our day will come.

What exactly means not letting the foids win? staying alive in misery as they continue to have easy lives? They win either way. Do what you think is best

What exactly means not letting the foids win? staying alive in misery as they continue to have easy lives? They win either way. Do what you think is best

arent u the cuck that literally gave gifts and love letters to ur "oneitis" :feelshaha:

arent u the cuck that literally gave gifts and love letters to ur "oneitis" :feelshaha:
Correct, that was I. I did nothing to be ashamed of. The content of said letters was entirely chaste.

Last edited:
tbh we all did something similar during our bluepilled days. that's why the blackpill saves us more humiliation

Imagine if all incels had killed themselves. We would be living in caves run by harem-owning chads with the IQ of a log. Do you think normies could have created computing or aerospace?

Do you think normies could have created computing or aerospace?
So live on to make normal fags lives easier? The same fags who shit on us most of our lives?
Nah rope, cope, or ER are the only options we have.
Autist of the past could still get women and have family's because society wasn't as gynocentric and degenerate as it is today but we can't so there is no reason for us to participate.

Last edited:
lmao he does seem bluepilled af

we already are
Blackpill is for patriot act and stuff like that. Oneitis is an exception. I'm not a radical calvinist who believes in universal total depravity.

You can twist it how you want ,
in the end its a subjective decision and you can prescribe any moral value u want to it .

More than anything they should try and be a parasite on society and be an overall net negative, then anything is fine. Contributing by wageslaving or similar means is cucked.

they already won :cryfeels:

Just keep living and suffering horribly because of your subhuman appearance Theory.
That will really show thosegood looking normies and Chads.

Just keep living and suffering horribly because of your subhuman appearance Theory.
That will really show thosegood looking normies and Chads.
Programs and drillbits don't care what you look like.

Last edited:
Neither coping nor roping are options.

ThERe is only one destiny.

nah i will just cope and when is time to rope just rope

exactly, there is nothing we can do. Stop making scenarios in your head OP. We aren't going to have a revolution or anything in OUR lifetimes, maybe in the distant future instead. (((They))) have already won this battle.

This is blue pilled. All humans should die.

They win no matter what we do

Roping means letting the normies win. Suicide is surrender. You have to learn to cope. Our day will come.
Well...you can't spell rope without E and R so maybe it's code for something else :feelsthink:

If someone has it so bad he would rather be dead, who has the right to tell him otherwise.

NEETing is the only option. either that or ER. but to keep wageslaving is cucked and just what the jews want.

NEETing is the only option. either that or ER. but to keep wageslaving is cucked and just what the jews want.
Some of us have no option but to wageslave. I'd kill to be neet

If someone has it so bad he would rather be dead, who has the right to tell him otherwise.
Tbhngl. It also depends on how shitty your life is. Roping solely because of foids not wanting to be with you is cucked. But if you have economical issues in addition to being ugly so you don't have well off parents. Then you have no reason to live at all. Death is definitely a better option than wagecucking for life.

Imagine if all incels had killed themselves. We would be living in caves run by harem-owning chads with the IQ of a log. Do you think normies could have created computing or aerospace?
Nothing more cucked than building a comfortable society of tech and advancements for normies to enjoy while they give you nothing in return. Working as a sub 5 man is a scam and is cucked

Tbhngl. It also depends on how shitty your life is. Roping solely because of foids not wanting to be with you is cucked. But if you have economical issues in addition to being ugly so you don't have well off parents. Then you have no reason to live at all. Death is definitely a better option than wagecucking for life.
Many of us have million and one problems in life, everyone shit on ugly people not just foids, also when there is a thread about being abused by your own family so many users relate, some of us are dirt poor. We lost in everything.

Incels should nevER commit suicide before exploring othER options first.

No one is going to win because you never been a player in the first place, you lost in the beginning at least regarding your sexual value.
Normies aren't winning anything, they've very similar repetitive monotone lifestyle to us except that they've relationships (sometimes I doubt It but ok) which is kinda hard for them to achieve too. Sometimes they resort to betabuxxing. Females, well... their entire existence is about being an object that is used. So I don't think that they're really winning too.
Chads however, are "winning" and it has always been like this for them.

Death isn't the worst thing in life, suffering is. If you die (regardless the way) you just shut down forever and ever, an eternal sleep. Very few people are going to remember you and those who do are probably your family. They're going to completely forget about you in a few years. They're also going to die in few decades too which means no memories left. So in the end it doesn't matter and never did.

Last edited:
Agreed. The goal should be to be as much of a strain on the system as possible.

Neetbuxx, Autismbuxx, paying as little taxes as you possibly can contribute, etc...

I want to see how soyciety reacts when tons of men are checking out, not funding women's degeneracy, and not being good little wagie goyims. It's going to start happening in more places than just the Incelosphere as we move to Gynocentrism.

Last edited:
Committing suicide only gives others pleasure and a good riddance feeling that the trash is taken out.
Living is cope but committing suicide does nothing.

This is what the reaction is when an incel kills themselves:
  1. 140fc39dc1ea935483e2a1ad2361b7d2

Shlomo Greenblatt on June 30, 2020 at 7:56 am said:

Seems like the butthurt jewish writer of this turdblog killed himself. Nice.

why? im sick of this world. My inferior genes mean that im constantly being dealt shitty cards by life. All i face is rejection and ridicule in every single facet of life. Im a loser. I dont want to prolong my suffering. I want to rope outta here asap. I would have an-hero'd long back but im a massive pussy. I want a quick and relatively painless way 2die. But i dont have access to the necessary tools that'll let me do that