Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels that have kissed, hugged, and held hands but are still virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
What are your thoughts?

I hugged and held hands before, nothing compared to what the average Normie has experienced though. :fuk:

fakecel if said experiences happened after middle school

fakecel if said experiences happened after middle school
Mines happened during middle school, and I held hands about one or twice in High School.

Mines happened during middle school, and I held hands about one or twice in High School.
Mogs me to oblivion should of just fucked her on the spot since she was clearly up for it

Mogs me to oblivion should of just fucked her on the spot since she was clearly up for it
Remember, any physical contact by a woman that isnt hostile is an invitation for sex

She had mixed feelings, she said she would date me if I got dreadlocks lmao.

What about incels that got flirted with in Middle School? Are they still Incel?

She had mixed feelings, she said she would date if I got dreadlocks lmao.
Then get dreadlocks you fucking idiot now look what has happened :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

the state of this forum..

It depends. If it was when they were really little kids or it was some group activity and he’s and older incel than id say that’s good. But if it’s some young guy who’s gotten to make out and hold hands with foids, then no

I think not losing virginity at that age is the crucial factor that sets you up for inceldom for life.

You can be in 'relationships' with girls as a teen that are sexless because you they don't deem you Chad enough to access their pussy.

My hair can't grow that fast, plus I don't like dreadlocks.
Is it suifuel to know how close you came to ascension as a teen? That things could've started on a different path?

Is it suifuel to know how close you came to ascension as a teen? That things could've started on a different path?
It's ok, I've had other opportunities that I regret more than this.

My hair can't grow that fast anyways, dreadlocks requires a year or so.
I mean you could have gotten extensions till that year mark was hit then remove them
Doesnt matter opportunity is gone now anyway

I mean you could have gotten extensions till that year mark was hit then remove them
Doesnt matter opportunity is gone now anyway
Yeah, it is what it is.

Some guys get a foid in high school and then nothing afterwards so who knows :fuk:

Some guys get a foid in high school and then nothing afterwards so who knows :fuk:
I got very little to nothing in High School. My experiences in HS compared to Middle School is like night and day.

I honestly want to share my experience because but I don't want to be labeled as fakecel and brigaded. Even though in my opinion, it's been a lesson that proves sex and virginity to be the most important component of inceldom.

It's fucking wild to me that people will point at data showing shit like "30% of 18 y/o men are virgins!" and say "omg everyone is inkshell" and then somehow NOT COMPREHEND that there are kissed, handheld, hugged men who are also virgins. Like, yeah, they're either inkshells or they aren't. Fucking make up your mind.

Hot take, shit out there is rough even for dudes who would've been normies 20 years ago. I definitely think that, 20 years from now, we're going to be reading headlines that 20% of of 30 y/o men are virgins. I'll be fucking dead though, so don't bother messaging me about that shit if I turn out to be right.

It's fucking wild to me that people will point at data showing shit like "30% of 18 y/o men are virgins!" and say "omg everyone is inkshell" and then somehow NOT COMPREHEND that there are kissed, handheld, hugged men who are also virgins. Like, yeah, they're either inkshells or they aren't. Fucking make up your mind.

Hot take, shit out there is rough even for dudes who would've been normies 20 years ago. I definitely think that, 20 years from now, we're going to be reading headlines that 20% of of 30 y/o men are virgins. I'll be fucking dead though, so don't bother messaging me about that shit if I turn out to be right.
Yeah, the chance of ascension of any individual gets slimmer and slimmer as online dating and social media makes hypergamy more and more severe.

But I specifically wanted to touch on kissing, handholding, and hugging. Because even though they are romantic experiences I think that those alone are not enough to rescue you from a path towards inceldom. I think losing your virginity at a young age is the crucial factor.

I think I'll make a thread tomorrow to collect my thoughts and share my own personal experience.

I’ve talked to some guys that were easily getting foids as early as 2013 and now nothing, maybe a landwhale

I held hands with a girl in middle school when we had to square dance she was visibly disgusted, she was also taller than me. It was so embarrassing i cringe when thinking about it i was so stiff and nervous
the state of this forum..
It hurts

Last edited:
Yeah, the chance of ascension of any individual gets slimmer and slimmer as online dating and social media makes hypergamy more and more severe.

But I specifically wanted to touch on kissing, handholding, and hugging. Because even though they are romantic experiences I think that those alone are not enough to rescue you from a path towards inceldom. I think losing your virginity at a young age is the crucial factor.

I think I'll make a thread tomorrow to collect my thoughts and share my own personal experience.
Part of my take on this is that - all the people who are like "hand held = not an inkshell" should state their age. If you're saying that, you're probably 16, y'know?

But part of me is also - I get it - if someone has never handheld, then surely they would see the first step as being the last step. I mean, if you were afraid to leave your house, wouldn't you surely think that anyone who left their house must go to all the wonderful places, or at least have access to them?

I shouldn't be so angry, but I am also drinking a lot tonight. I am drinking a lot tonight, so I am more angry than I should be.

But part of me is also - I get it - if someone has never handheld, then surely they would see the first step as being the last step. I mean, if you were afraid to leave your house, wouldn't you surely think that anyone who left their house must go to all the wonderful places, or at least have access to them?
100% agree. I wonder if there's a name for this kind of fallacy, or this type of thinking.

Sure. I had a girfriend in college from mexico. We kissed and held hands and all but she was JW so we never had sex. She then returned to mexico ending the relationship. Ever since then I haven't even touched a girl who wasn't my mom. Oh and in high school I had a girlfriend as well but she tried to get me to stop some hobbies so it didn't end up too well for us.
:banhammer:

It's been more than ten years since then. Telling me I'm volcel? :feelskek: I wish that were the case. Wasn't trying to brag at all. Apologies.
You are less than 3 weeks here and are already bragging about having two gfs, what you expect? That people won't think you are a fakecel?

Last edited:
You are less than 3 weeks here and is already bragging about having two gfs, what you expect? That people won't think you are a fakecel?
I never bragged, I stated a fact. You can interpret how you want to but that wasn't my intention.

I never bragged, I stated a fact. You can interpret how you want to but that wasn't my intention.
So? Stating a fact and bragging aren't mutually exclusive.

I mean, you are literally on a forum about men not getting relationships or sex, so you should know that sharing those kind of experiences is forbidden here.

''Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.''

So? Stating a fact and bragging aren't mutually exclusive.

I mean, you are literally on a forum about men not getting relationships or sex, so you should know that sharing those kind of experiences is forbbiden here.

''Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.''
My apologies. The only place it exists is your own quote now that the mods deleted it. I will take care not to discuss in the future.

My apologies. The only place it exists is your own quote now that the mods deleted it. I will take care not to discuss in the future.
No, it's still on the rules, I just can't quote directly it since it's not open to replies.

What about French kissing, consenting?

First am a trucel, second of all I had no such opportunities to begin with.

I hugged and held hands before, nothing compared to what the average Normie has experienced though. :fuk:
aren't mods supposed to ban anyone who says stuff like this?