Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels that have kissed, hugged, and held hands but are still virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
I hugged and held hands before, nothing compared to what the average Normie has experienced though. :fuk:
First Broly a fakecel, now you too ...

FOIDS WOULD NEVER EVER HOLD HANDS WITH AN INCEL

Now that I think about it, holding hands in a dance class would be okay and hugging as a greeting.
Anything else is inacceptable.

First Broly a fakecel, now you too ...

FOIDS WOULD NEVER EVER HOLD HANDS WITH AN INCEL
It was during Middle School, she was just trying to tease me.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, holding hands in a dance class would be okay and hugging as a greeting.
Anything else is inacceptable.
What if It was at a party in a non-romantic context?

It was during Middle School, she was just trying to tease me.
Middle School + non-romantic context ... hm it's a tough one, put I think you'll get a pass, even though something like that never happened to me, because I'm a giga truecel.

I had a female cousin kiss me on the lips when I was a kid but I was grossed out and young enough to where I didn't really like girls yet probably before puberty so I don't really count it. Sad how much my younger self mogs current day me tho. :fuk:

Big mistake to click on this thread.

if you can kiss someone you can fuck too

Being khhv is much more brutal to the head than being just incel

I get puppy love women will hug, kiss, and even takes pictures with me but literally that’s the most I get :/
Women will only kiss you, hug you and take pictures with you? I feel so bad for you :rolleyes:

I've only kissed but that was like ten years ago. No action since then.

When i was younger foid could even look at me in this eyes and some of them was crying jfl about it and now im even uglier and this is why i don't leave my basement if a girl ever touch you you fkn mog me to oblivion and you should be killed on the spot because you a fkn fakecel i hope putin land his weapon first:feelsaww:. ( in gta of course)

My mother hugged me when I was a little boy. It felt good.
No foid ever hugged me afterwards.
I did hold hands though.

Definitely already said, but if you've kissed a girl you are not a truecel. Hand holds and hugs are probably more common than you think for incels who got more ugly after/during highschool.

I'll admit. I held hands with/hugged one girl in my life when I was 19. She also tried to kiss me.....But the situation was fucked, trust me, a[UWSL]nd we wouldn't have sex anyway. Probably would be considered a fakecel, but I feel like it's okay to have a freak accident once in your life if the rest has been shitty and you're genuinely unattractive[/UWSL]

If I had kissed a foid, I would be an fakecel and have hope, wtf lol.

it would nice to cum on a bitches face before even holding a hand

they are fakecels. if you get a girl to surrender her mouth to you, you are triumphant. at that point having sex doesn't even matter. its just a different form of physical intimacy. two sides of the same coin