Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait - owning android phones

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
every normie has iphone only ones who have android are poorcels or nerds

im an ichad lol

I’ve owned both.

Its been said over and over again. iphones are for foids, normies, chads, and stacies.

android users are like people who buy japanese cars. you're not getting any popularity points or approval from foids or normies thats for fuckin sure.

I'm posting this from my librem5

true tbh,recently got an iphone though for the first time and i understand the hype .Iphones are just buttery smooth compared to android

Imagine licking the balls of Jewple and owning an Ifag :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can get free shit with Android. You can get free YouTube Premium and Spotify by just downloading cracked apps onto your phone. No need for jailbreaking or rooting.