Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Increasing My T Levels Makes Me Violently Angry

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
With low T, I can shrug off the insults and humiliation. Maybe sometimes I feel more self hatred but I often feel calmer and willing to laugh at my suffering, because clown world. With high T, I can't stand being subjected to injustice, especially after working out and gaining some muscle strength, I feel ready to throttle those who looked down on and humiliated me. More than anything I hate being powerless in social situations I wish I could just demonstrate my contempt in an indirect way that would teach normies that I am better than them, and make them feel insulted and humiliated while being powerless to fight back.

inb4 go ER I am not ready to die and life in prison ain't worth it

@Simulacrasimulation thoughts?

Are you really? Be honest with your self . Cope
I am morally better than them, more original, socially better than them, more creative, often wiser and more intelligent, my charisma if properly enhanced with a good looking face and a better voice would be off the charts, instead I am seen as a loser no matter what I do because that's the only role a sub4 is allowed to play, so I do not even put in the effort to interact with them and beg for the approval they will never give me, yet they all still choose to shit on me. I have real goals, dreams and values beyond worshipping good looking people and shitting on ugly people or anyone different from the herd, or money, sex, status, and material goods. I am an actual human being and they are all just NPC slaves to the media, pop culture and the latest trends.

I don’t know you’ve realized this yet but none of that matters. Only god sees your heart which I doubt you believe in. You should repent and give your soul to him.
If there's a god and he sees my heart he would know I am one of the kindest and most empathetic people alive and my violent desires stem from a desire to ensure justice occurs rather than just blind rage and need for revenge.

That’s why I said you should repent so when you die you can enter the kingdom
If he's truly all knowing, he would recognize that I repent all the sins I may have committed. I don't need to believe in him to enter heaven, my good heart itself should get me there. And why won't I believe in him, because he has failed to show proof of his existence.

I am morally better than them, more original, socially better than them, more creative, often wiser and more intelligent, my charisma if properly enhanced with a good looking face and a better voice would be off the charts, instead I am seen as a loser no matter what I do because that's the only role a sub4 is allowed to play, so I do not even put in the effort to interact with them and beg for the approval they will never give me, yet they all still choose to shit on me. I have real goals, dreams and values beyond worshipping good looking people and shitting on ugly people or anyone different from the herd, or money, sex, status, and material goods. I am an actual human being and they are all just NPC slaves to the media, pop culture and the latest trends.
roidmaxx

With low T, I can shrug off the insults and humiliation. Maybe sometimes I feel more self hatred but I often feel calmer and willing to laugh at my suffering, because clown world. With high T, I can't stand being subjected to injustice, especially after working out and gaining some muscle strength, I feel ready to throttle those who looked down on and humiliated me. More than anything I hate being powerless in social situations I wish I could just demonstrate my contempt in an indirect way that would teach normies that I am better than them, and make them feel insulted and humiliated while being powerless to fight back.

this is why you have to mog them in a certain area so HARD THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO LOOK DOWN, I DID THIS WITH TRADING WHERE I KILLED MY "FRIENDS" IN TRADING STONE DEAD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEY FUCKING LEFT TOWN.

This demonstrated to me THE OPERATING SYSTEM WAS MOG OR BE MOGGED, THE ONLY REASON THEY HAD ME AROUND WAS PUNCHING DOWN AND THEY VIEWED ME S BENEATH, ONCE YOU PROVE IN A DIRECT AREA EG, MONEY, CAREER, LOOKS, BOY THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM OBJECTIVELY EG MORE MONEY MORE WAGES WHICH IS INDISPUTABLE EVEN TO THEIR MONLEY BRAIN.

THEY CHIMP OUT BIG TIME AND REVEAL WHO THEY REALLY ARE ALL THE TIME BEHIND YOUR BACK.

THIS IS THE BLACKPILL

ALSO WHATS WORSE NONE OF THIS AGAIN INCREASES YOUR SMV or only slightly as its all face and height unless your worth six figures and huge status.

my T levels are extremely high

i have to jack off several times a day to care less about insults

High-T makes you calm, collected and calculating.

T makes you feel more like a tank, unaffected by slights and ill-manners from peasants, ready to climb and crush any obstacle under your tracks as you plow you way towards your goals.

What makes you feel hysterical and ready to go ballistic anytime is the estrogen. This is why foids are so explosive, impulsive, reactive and out of control all the time.

Roid rage happens when excess T is converted into E by the enzyme aromatase. This is why bodybuilders use an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex together with the extra T.

You should get your hormone levels checked. Emotional incontinence and rage is a feminine trait. Men are supposed to be more disciplined.