Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian girl message for racist white men

@ilieknothing she is in Australian like you.Ask her to fuck you tbhtbh because you are both curries

She is not beautiful by any standarts.

After finishing the video she went home to her 6'3 white Chad bf :feelskek:

Tik tok is banned in curryland so I can't watch the video:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

"Please white men please don't say you find indian women unattractive and wouldn't fuck me, please! I can't date my curry looksmatch I need white chad's cock to breed my pussy or I'm gonna breakdown crying"

-Ugly curry bitch:feelspuke:

That video pissed me off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck that ugly ethnic whore:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@ilieknothing she is in Australian like you.Ask her to fuck you tbhtbh because you are both curries
It's en obvious New Zeland ekcent bro.

JFL at this currywhore. It suffers less than 1% of the sexual racism us currycels face and is having a meltdown. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Looksmatch of her is rotting in his room, either STEMmaxxing or on blackpilled content.
Kiwi Chads mog Australian Chads too. Kiwi currys are doomed there, constantly mogged by all those Kiwi Chad Rugby players. Best they can hope for is to migrate to Australia where they would be mogged less.

"Waa waa, Chad said a mean word about brown skin girls, I'm so upset. Meanwhile I ignored the other 100 other white nice gentlemen who approached me that same night" :feelsUgh:

Australia and NZ is brutal in general, the whites here are moggers. Talled, tanned and surfer type. Do you think as a currycel it would have been better in burgerland (in terms of brutality) where we would be mogged less?
In Australia it's mostly just ricecels, currycels and mayofags. In America we would be mogged by niggers as well so I think it would be worse.

what an annoying whore

The question ist why this message is only to white men, why not to all white people? Because she doesn't care about racism from foids, only white dick matters. Disgusting race traitor

Hope she has a kid with a white dude that ends up looking 95% curry :feelsaww:

This is why I hate ethnic foids

Cagefuel

Blackpill never fucking misses!

Didn't listened everything she said but I'd smash her :feelsjuice:

Curryfoid butthurt that she is not accepted as white so that she can try out multiple white dicks before she gets old.

Meanwhile, her ethnic male counterpart literally gets nothing.

I don't care what foids say:feelsgah:

Fuck the disgusting curry toilet :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She is decent looking even for a curry toilet tbh I would ascend with her :feelsohh: