Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Did OP rope? He hasn't posted in over a year... :feelsbadman:

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Yo my name is Nikolas! And this is ridiculous got my gummy wummies and it is deliciousness!

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
necrosis

necrosis

Recruit
-
Hi.
Decided to join up...
I'm an incel. I use heavy metal and alcohol as cope. I've never even held hands with a femoid. Nothing. It is just as if they ignored me my entire life. I will never experience what it is like to wake up next to somebody you love in the morning.

Kajel

Kajel

Banned
-
Hi everyone o/
I've known about this site for a while but didn't make an account for the longest time. I have female friends I feel very close to but have always struggled in areas of romance and sex. I'm a kissless virgin at 22 etc etc. I'm trying to be constructive in finding peace with my situation and realized for a while now that it won't come from acting like this isn't upsetting for me or simply never letting myself be able to be open about things to other people. I don't think non-black people can really be supportive of me trying to manage my emotions regardless of their good intentions so I'm hoping to find other people who can share an understanding of our experience so that we may offer support and solidarity to each other. :heart:
Hi.
Decided to join up...
I'm an incel. I use heavy metal and alcohol as cope. I've never even held hands with a femoid. Nothing. It is just as if they ignored me my entire life. I will never experience what it is like to wake up next to somebody you love in the morning.
Hi Necrosis
Music can be a very healthy way of coping with heavy feelings. Sorry to hear you've never experienced attention from or intimacy with women. I'm in a similar boat and know-how saddening that can be. I hate fantasizing about things like living with someone or being close to them to only then remember it will never happen. Do you like fallout? I've never finished the first two games but what I have played of them seems really good.
I'm retarded.
We all have our slip-ups where we act or say things that aren't very smart. Welcome to the site o /

Last edited:
Manifold

Manifold

Recruit
-
I recently decided to join up as well. I've been alone my entire life; I've never had any kind of relationship. I've come to realize, after more than thirty years, I've pretty much nothing to look forward to in life. When I'm not working, I play video games or watch anime. I've also played guitar since high school, but I don't sing, because I can't sing worth crap. I also read a lot, usually biographies, but other things too.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
Hi.
Decided to join up...
Hi everyone o/
I've known about this site for a while but didn't make an account for the longest time. I have female friends I feel very close to but have always struggled in areas of romance and sex. I'm a kissless virgin at 22 etc etc. I'm trying to be constructive in finding peace with my situation and realized for a while now that it won't come from acting like this isn't upsetting for me or simply never letting myself be able to be open about things to other people. I don't think non-black people can really be supportive of me trying to manage my emotions regardless of their good intentions so I'm hoping to find other people who can share an understanding of our experience so that we may offer support and solidarity to each other. :heart:

Hi Necrosis
Music can be a very healthy way of coping with heavy feelings. Sorry to hear you've never experienced attention from or intimacy with women. I'm in a similar boat and know-how saddening that can be. I hate fantasizing about things like living with someone or being close to them to only then remember it will never happen. Do you like fallout? I've never finished the first two games but what I have played of them seems really good.

We all have our slip-ups where we act or say things that aren't very smart. Welcome to the site o /
I recently decided to join up as well. I've been alone my entire life; I've never had any kind of relationship. I've come to realize, after more than thirty years, I've pretty much nothing to look forward to in life. When I'm not working, I play video games or watch anime. I've also played guitar since high school, but I don't sing, because I can't sing worth crap. I also read a lot, usually biographies, but other things too.
Hey guys, interesting stories