Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IQ and eye color blackpill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
colored eyescels are fakecels! foids like their eyes and they are higher IQ :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

see here:

87F10BA5 C1C3 4279 B94D 82341F01B8A8

fuck my dalit nigger eyes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just contact lensmaxx

Just contact lensmaxx
everyone would be able to tell that the color is fake. not real thing. And the IQ benefits as according to the chart don't come up with contact

everyone would be able to tell that the color is fake. not real thing. And the IQ benefits as according to the chart don't come up with contact
true, over for T50s which is most curries, blacks and ricemen

@tehgymcel420 god hates us Ethnics he has doomed was shit eyes and IQ :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

IQ benefits as according to the chart don't come up with contact
jfl, great source. Random internet chart. But yeah, eye colour pill is proof whites are superior and god hated us deathnics. White Jews almost all have brown eyes. We can’t have the master race phenotype. So close, yet so far.

I am high IQ Dark Triad incel. I IQ mog 98% of the population with my brown eyes. I will pluck the next pair of blue eyes I see out of the skull of the user and replace mine like in Minority Report or Naruto.

itachi GIF

This is how I look like as I browse .is.

I am high IQ Dark Triad incel. I IQ mog 98% of the population with my brown eyes. I will pluck the next pair of blue eyes I see out of the skull of the user and replace mine like in Minority Report or Naruto.

itachi GIF

This is how I look like as I browse .is.
gigabased :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

waiting for "bBbBbbUt sUblImiNaL" retards

anyways, A20 and A30 have always dominated the eye color pill.

anyways, A20 and A30 have always dominated the eye color pill.

I didn't acquire the lighter-skin mutation..my East Asian IQ genes were transmitted instead.

Thank god I'm at least T20 as a ricecel

Last edited:
I didn't acquire the lighter-skin mutation..my East Asian IQ genes were transmitted instead.
Iqcels. but I meant dominate the world with their personality not Iq, A20 has a ridiculous halo, I think it's because how it affects the tonal balance and the contrast of the caucasian face better than other eye colors :what::blackpill:

i am last row

Ugly brown eyes. I wasn’t meant to accomplish much in life