Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is drinking 16 cups of coffee per day too much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I can't fucking stay awake most of the time, always feel tired, so I usually drink black coffee throughout the day.

Depends on the size of the cup...

Depends on the size of the cup...
Well idk, I mean talking about the measurement on the pot. Usually I make about 8 cups when I wake up, and 8 cups later in the day. Which in total is more than 1 pot of coffee. It's probably a lot though lol.

Well idk, I mean talking about the measurement on the pot. Usually I make about 8 cups when I wake up, and 8 cups later in the day. Which in total is more than 1 pot of coffee. It's probably a lot though lol.
I never measure it like that.

I just checked my pot. It say 10 cups...

I get only 4 out of it. They are big. Apx 10 oz each...

I figure it's about a quart. So according to that, you are drinking about 2 quarts a day. 8 cups to me... That's enough to get me plenty wired!

I guess it's also about how much coffee gets measured. I use 1/8th of a cup scoop per pot. And do not perk it.

I make cowboy coffee. It's cheaper.

Boil the water.
Add the coffee.
Let it sit for a while.
Stir it some...
Pour it through a screen.
Into cup.

Let the rest just sit there until i pourmore.

I drink a shit ton of caffeine every day throughout the day in concentrated coffee cans. It ends up being something like 10-15

I make cowboy coffee. It's cheaper.

Boil the water.
Add the coffee.
Let it sit for a while.
Stir it some...
Pour it through a screen.
Into cup.
Maybe I should try that instead tbh.

Coffee is a placebo from the jews

Maybe I should try that instead tbh.
I never boil the coffee itself just the water. (Unless i fuck it up when reheating it)

However. I heard that if you boil the coffee it kills the cafine!
Coffee is a placebo from the jews
No. It's a real drug from the jews. Like sugar... And beer... Etc...

watch out , maybe , before you expimplode and create a black hole , lossus

Yeah that’s a bit too much I’d say

I can't fucking stay awake most of the time, always feel tired, so I usually drink black coffee throughout the day.
holy fuck yes. even one cup of coffee keeps me running. you need cut ur consumption cold turkey

You're not going to OD on caffeine and it's not harmful, so I would say it's not too much.

Nah that ain’t shit!

Whatever happened to the cel that wasn’t allowed to drink coffee is he still here?

Nah that ain’t shit!

Whatever happened to the cel that wasn’t allowed to drink coffee is he still here?
If you‘re talking about who I think you‘re talking about. He’s banned.

coffee in general is very bad in the long term

Mogs me at drinking coffee.
Same here, always feel tired and struggling to stay awake in the day.
Even making up a sleep deficit doesn't help but just gets you used to sleeping longer hours.

That much coffee can't be good for your teeth either.

I heavily relate to this.
All I do is drink caffeine; whether it be coffee, green tea, and or energy drinks.
However, I constantly feel fucking tired all the time and can barely stay awake as well.

All I do is drink caffeine; whether it be coffee, green tea, and or energy drinks.
However, I constantly feel fucking tired all the time and can barely stay awake as well.
Maybe there is a link between that:feelswhere:

Maybe there is a link between that:feelswhere:

It's hard to stop drinking that much coffee when it gets to that point.
Might be build up of tolerance to caffeine.

It's hard to stop drinking that much coffee when it gets to that point.
Might be build up of tolerance to caffeine.
Interesting, I don‘t really consume that much caffeine so my tolerance to it should be normal I guess.

Interesting, I don‘t really consume that much caffeine so my tolerance to it should be normal I guess.
Yeah I don't see people talking about drinking more than 3 to 4 cups everyday so that should be the upper limit imo. 16 regular sized cups of coffee a day is insane.

Yeah I don't see people talking about drinking more than 3 to 4 cups everyday so that should be the upper limit imo. 16 regular sized cups of coffee a day is insane.
Yeah it really is tbh. First time I’ve ever heard someone drinking that much coffee, and here I am, someone who rarely touches the stuff.

Yeah it really is tbh. First time I’ve ever heard someone drinking that much coffee, and here I am, someone who rarely touches the stuff.
Brutal, maybe I should stop. It's NEETdom which has done this to me, years of not sleeping right, and then I'd just drink coffee throughout the time I was awake.

I haven't even tried those other types of coffee shakes they sell at places like Starbucks but I think they're even more addicting.
Black coffee mogs black tea too btw and it's hard to switch back to drinking black tea after you've drunk black coffee enough times.

This is too much. Your brain has became desensitized to caffeine and this is why you feel even more tired despite consuming caffeine. If you want quality sleep, which is the solution to tiredness, you should drink less coffee and not any coffee at all after the morning. I drink two cups in the morning and that is it.

I drink liters of yerba mate tbhtbh

NO ITS NOT TOO MUCH I DRINK SIMILAR AMOUNTS DRINKING A CUP NOW GREAT INNIT?? COFFE IS GREAT LAD I DONT DRINK WATER ANYMORE JUST COFFE GIDDY UP

u tard, u need sleep. u can't avoid it indefinitely
I haven't even tried those other types of coffee shakes they sell at places like Starbucks but I think they're even more addicting.
Black coffee mogs black tea too btw and it's hard to switch back to drinking black tea after you've drunk black coffee enough times.
how u drink black coffee? that shit too bitter. I only have it with sugar milk/cream

Yeas bro, it's definitly too much. Assuming you fit approximately 200ml in your cup, that'd mean you drink over 3 liters of black coffee per day. Hell, i probably drink less water in a day than you drink coffee. It's obviously up to you, how much coffee you consume. But i'd still suggest, that for your healths benefit, you should definitly decrease the amount of coffee you drink.