Is having respect for oneself and not being a pathetic piece of shit, a foreign concept to normies?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
-
17d 5h 17m
I really want a scientific research or a psychiatric explanation about the existence of simps and cucks. WHY THE FUCK would you donate thousands of dollars to a girl you will never ever meet or a girl that will never care about you. Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?

Another thing, i know they say that being alone will bring mental problems, thats fucking bullshit, you're just a fucking pussy

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 10h 40m
Another thing, i know they say that being alone will bring mental problems, thats fucking bullshit, you're just a fucking pussy
I mean us incels are forced into loneliness and we face mental problems, no?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

bangladeshicel in the west
-
17d 20h 47m
Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?
Yes. In fact we are here likely because we have a natural affinity of going lone wolf and giving less of a fuck about what society thinks of us.

It is far more serious to people who have an affinity for being social (normies) to be lonely.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 10h 44m
I hate cucks

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
14d 8h 40m
Yes. In fact we are here likely because we have a natural affinity of going lone wolf and giving less of a fuck about what society thinks of us.

It is far more serious to people who have an affinity for being social (normies) to be lonely.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 15h 27m
cucks are just plain retarded

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
20d 8h 36m
No they don"t having a sense of self worth is an entirely alien concept to them.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 20h 23m
Serious answer? Years of domination that showed up when they were kids (parental abuse, bullying, etc) that then transformed into a liking of said abuse/bullying/etc as a way to cope with the trauma. Then that moved into a more sexual fetish for being abused and bullied or, even cucked.

neglect also takes a big part in this I think.

Emba

Emba

Corona Viral Marketing and TP sales...
-
42d 21h 35m
Yes.
Because they are to bluepilled to see themselves in the light of reality

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
34d 9h 23m
Being alone will bring mental issues for most people. Look at some of the guys in here. And too answer your question it’s because that’s probably the only positive interactions they get from women.

JustinSane

JustinSane

Recruit
-
5d 18h 57m
I really want a scientific research or a psychiatric explanation about the existence of simps and cucks. WHY THE FUCK would you donate thousands of dollars to a girl you will never ever meet or a girl that will never care about you. Are people that fragile about being alone? about loneliness?

Simps and cucks like the feeling of making foids happy. It's their cope to take their mind off of their low self esteem and loneliness.

Humans are social creatures. For some people, being alone is their biggest fear.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 21h 45m
They do for validation of being orbiters

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Recruit
-
5d 5h 42m
Because they’re retarded and delusional