Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the "mentalcel" bullshit?

volcel in my books

Male autism = death

It was seriously fucking blackpilling to see this fucking tatted-up roastie 44 year old hag with 4 kids who is a stripclub bartender showing me photos of this Hugh Jackman looking fucking Chad at a golf course and her on a date and saying "what can I say, I like money".

She was standing posing with him leaning on his big arms and shoulders like he's her Christian Grey moment. This dickhead is in his polo and shorts, he was roided as fuck. Tiny waist, huge shoulders and arms, rich douchebag haircut, and here he is, pumping old used hags with a smokers voice and four kids working as a bartender.

He gymcelled and roided and all of that just to stick his cock in that busted gumbyhole.
pure comedy, lol!!

Ragefuel tbh. Sounds like the guy could easily be getting pussy but is a pussy himself. Does he honestly think they'll care about money if they're approaching him? JFL.