Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any thread where users can post selfies of their degenerated faces?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
I would like to know if there are actual incels on here and not just fakecels, youngcels and other pretenders.

Face selfies are disallowed. If you want that go to looksmax

Face selfies are disallowed. If you want that go to looksmax

Okay. Well I was checking this site but it's full of normies who want attention and redpilled fags.

I would rather see how people look who clearly say that they are incel and not pretend there is any way of changing your degenerated looks.

Okay. Well I was checking this site but it's full of normies who want attention and redpilled fags.
Exactly. If we allow selfies it will be filled with those people.

looksmax.org

I would rather see how people look who clearly say that they are incel and not pretend there is any way of changing your degenerated face.

Suck the fattest cock in hell shit snap

The last thing we need is the autism, humblebragging, and inability to properly rate that comes with selfie threads

I would like to know if there are actual incels on here and not just fakecels, youngcels and other pretenders.
sub 5'6''= incel regardless of face.
BTW my face also sucks, I get no matches Tinder dspite leaving out my height

Last edited:
I think you can post small pics of certain features here (like a balding head or crooked nose) and it should be fine but as previously mentioned a full face pic is against the rules.

But I saw one interesting thing there on looksmax. A niger from Somalia who's face looks like a shoe and after people telling him the truth, he gets aggressive for many pages of the thread. It's kind of funny. Fun is a good cope.

Found it again: https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-mog-you.162066/

Last edited: