Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there anyone here who is bulimic like me?

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
if there are any limicels on here, we can help each other by sharing purging advice and what foods not to eat to avoid binging.

fucking faggotry promotion:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (in video game)
stfu you fat tub of lard, you probably can't even walk 4 miles without getting out of breath in the first 13 minutes. you probably smell shitty too with all those fat rolls on your body.

stfu you fat tub of lard, you probably can't even walk 4 miles without getting out of breath in the first 13 minutes. you probably smell shitty too with all those fat rolls on your body.

Nice to meet you fat bitch I am actually extreme skin at 186cm and 84kg on speed and glass bitch (in video game)
learn how to use grammar correctly you dumb nigger. I don't speak gibberish

BTW SECOND PART IS TRUE NGL I AM WASHING MYSELF ONCE A WEEK SAME STANDS FOR CLOTHES CHANGING I SMELL LIKE ROTTEN SEMEN COMBINED WITH FRESH URINE SYNTHETIC DRUG SWEAT AND DRIED SHIT ON MY PANTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
nasty fatass no wonder I could smell how shitty you are through my screen. Go take a shower nasty retard

hahahahaha you are just fucking damn incel little short fucking subhuman with gross snout and with no money you are nothing not even human (in video game)
bro, why are you describing yourself?

fucking faggotry promotion:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (in video game)
hahahahaha you are just fucking damn incel little short fucking subhuman with gross snout and with no money you are nothing not even human (in video game)

OP you should kys for having mentally ill foid traits. fucking faggot bitch

FUCKING GROSS POVERTY COTTON PICKER FUCK THAT BITCH HE IS NOT EVEN HUMAN ONLY BLACK APE IN HUMAN FORM (IN VIDEO GAME)
its over for scitzo-cels