Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there anyway to redeem the curry race???

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I feel bad for my curry brocels. Is there anyway for curries to redeem themselves in the eyes of society and foids??? Asians were able to do it with kpop so why not curries. Curry reputation is in the gutter and I don't know of it's possible to get them out.

If us ethnics kill all whites we won't have to worry about what they think about us anymore.

They need to pour copious amounts of money into soft power projection just like rice with kpop and anime. Select for the best looking lightskin prettyboys curryland can offer to put in the movies and make content targeted to zoomers. Make whiny loud autotuned earrape music/cringy love and teeny bopper movies & shows which mini-foids like. Wear colored contacts and dye the hair of these superstars all sorts of degenerate colors. Alternatively they can create thugmaxxed media and use giga masculine chadpreets.

I feel bad for my curry brocels. Is there anyway for curries to redeem themselves in the eyes of society and foids??? Asians were able to do it with kpop so why not curries. Curry reputation is in the gutter and I don't know of it's possible to get them out.
It is up to curries to change themselves

We need to stop eating smelly curry for starters.

only thing i can think that's positive is yoga and hinduism.

Import white giga stacy eggs and bleach curry genetics. :feelsthink:

We should sterilize dravidians and low caste curries in the order to make good curry posterity.

Your thinking about the 'bobs and vagine' kind of curry. I am sure Virat Kohli gets laid without much effort.

Gene editing technology, I’m serious:lul::lul::lul:.

In particular, modifying their genes for height/skin colors.

White curries could literally pass as Sicilians/Greeks tbh:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Extermination will solve this problem.

Curry accent has to go. Curries need to change their language completely.

they need to stop using curry in all their food it smells bad even tho it tastes good