Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it crazy to think that we have less experience than preteen kids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Most 12 year old kids have had their first kiss. It's considered very weird to not have kissed a girl by 14. By 15 you're basically a freak if you haven't.
My brother is 6 years old and his best friend is a girl. I'm in my 20s and I never had a female friend and I can only count a handful of times that I talked to a female in a casual setting.
It's crazy how in this way my literal 6 year old brother mogs me.

I don't know what it is tbh. There must be something really off about me. Too many things have happened for me to consider myself a normal human being. I wish I could see myself from someone else's perspective and figure out what I need to fix.

I'm glad that I'm a single child. If I had a brother like yours my life would be diffERent.

Most 12 year old kids have had their first kiss. It's considered very weird to not have kissed a girl by 14. By 15 you're basically a freak if you haven't.
My brother is 6 years old and his best friend is a girl. I'm in my 20s and I never had a female friend and I can only count a handful of times that I talked to a female in a casual setting.

I don't know what it is tbh. There must be something really off about me. Too many things have happened for me to consider myself a normal human being. I wish I could see myself from someone else's perspective and figure out what I need to fix.
Most?

@Moeggels reality is more brutal than this video

It's suifuel af. Kindergarten kids have more experience than us :feelskek:

yeah, I remember at that age it became a thing, like people suddenly developed a sexuality. Everyone was kissing everyone.
We only focus at having sex. Focusing at first kiss, hand holding are brutal too. I know realize that I missed everything. :feelsrope:

While incels get older genuinely virgin, must humans at their teens have already had sexual experience, rarely you will find otherwise. It is truth that in general incels dont have their brain fully developed, incels had their brain grown but stuck on a point were others surpassed them; compared to others, you will notice that incels feel as if they were in their teens no matter their age, they dont feel "grown", despite the emasculating experience of seeing others have what you wanted for a long time as a man; a man aging as a incel is forever underveloped, sexhavers that exchanged their energy with another female, in full consensual intercourse, have a "completion" in their personality, a "maturity" that only they feel, it is something deep amd biological. Overall, inceldom is hell on earth, the man with prime girlfriend who can have the joy of a healthy sex life and massage her feet lives in heaven on earth, basically, on inceldom a life of misery before death is painful.

While incels get older genuinely virgin, must humans at their teens have already had sexual experience, rarely you will find otherwise. It is truth that in general incels dont have their brain fully developed, incels had their brain grown but stuck on a point were others surpassed them; compared to others, you will notice that incels feel as if they were in their teens no matter their age, they dont feel "grown", despite the emasculating experience of seeing others have what you wanted for a long time as a man; a man aging as a incel is forever underveloped, sexhavers that exchanged their energy with another female, in full consensual intercourse, have a "completion" in their personality, a "maturity" that only they feel, it is something deep amd biological. Overall, inceldom is hell on earth, the man with prime girlfriend who can have the joy of a healthy sex life and massage her feet lives in heaven on earth, basically, on inceldom a life of misery before death is painful.
:cryfeels:

This. You can never be at your 100% as an incel. You will never put 100% of your effort into anything, you will never be 100% happy and fulfilled. It's just not possible.I know that inceldom has led to cognitive decline in me. I have never really gave my all to anything, because I know at the end of the day i'll be going to bed alone and unhappy.

@Moeggels reality is more brutal than this video

View attachment 637659
OI26S5Xh

When did your parents even have you at such an age your only sibling is 6

I have autism so I will always be an outsider; I'm a joke only God could make:feelsclown:

Most people have their first kiss at 8 or 9 and first sex at 13, I am a kissless virgin while being 20+, incel life is not human

based for bringing this up, the idea of being mogged by mere children is so suicide inducing and emasculating:feelsrope:

the idea of being mogged by mere children is so suicide inducing and emasculating:feelsrope:
This is not a life, only pathetic existence full of agony and negative experiences.

yeah right now i get to hang out with some 11-15 year olds, and they all talk about gf's and how girls are giving them their snapchats etc.. it feels completely alien to me even at 22, and I cant even imagine that happening at all when I was 11.when I was their age, I thought people only start pairing up when they are 18+:worryfeels: my brain is just so beyond fucked, I am absolutely horrified of intimacy. even when a foid looks my way, I instantly get extremely anxious and freeze up, like some autistic kid. while people that are 2 times younger have girlfriends :feelsohgod: it's beyond over :feelsrope:

This. You can never be at your 100% as an incel. You will never put 100% of your effort into anything, you will never be 100% happy and fulfilled. It's just not possible.I know that inceldom has led to cognitive decline in me. I have never really gave my all to anything, because I know at the end of the day i'll be going to bed alone and unhappy.
this is true, good mates often motivate males to achieve more. what is the point of moneymaxxing or careermaxxing, if I will be a 30+yo lonely wizard with no family. nothing really matters:incel:

You’re not alone. Im a rare specie of incel at almost 17! I never had a kiss nor a hug too! I was rejected several times and nothing worked even in the highschool ( and im still in it). Girls also made fun of me as well , and I like that ur that one rare guy who accepts that being a 13+ incel is serious nowadays! Many dont accept it because they either lived in 80s where things were a bit better back then or are dumb people!

You’re not alone. Im a rare specie of incel at almost 17! I never had a kiss nor a hug too! I was rejected several times and nothing worked even in the highschool ( and im still in it). Girls also made fun of me as well , and I like that ur that one rare guy who accepts that being a 13+ incel is serious nowadays! Many dont accept it because they either lived in 80s where things were a bit better back then or are dumb people!
i’m the same age and have gotten rejected 40+ times

i’m the same age and have gotten rejected 40+ times
I can feel it ! But I stopped after the 10th attempt! And naturally resigned to my fate cause i cant do anything regarding this!

Makes me realise my place in the universe.

i.e. something genetically unseemly that came about by pure mistake and needs to be discarded in exactly the same way.

I am now impressed by the innate and very accurate sensors that foids possess for having been able to realise this before I did, and ensure that I was discontinued from genetic propagation.