Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over for my ethnicity

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
Never began for Caucasiancels

We have one of the lowest fertility rates-cucked anywhere we live cause of shitty demography and having to feed all the retiring boomers
We have the most abortions
In western Europe whiteys have to feed sandnigger refugees from the taxes they're paying
Refugees could rape and what not and still got bailed out by some diaspora jew or sheik from Saudi
As a white you can't say anything against another race because you're fucking racist, you'll either get killed by SJW mob or spend a lifetime in prison with some ethnic rapist, all this while any other race can shit talk about caucasians all they want and can even make a political career out of this, oh yes,the jews will reward them
Jews also hide themselves from us behind the accusation of antisemitism and they even made us believe that holocaust really happened

No matter where we go we don't have the N-word pass
That's right-we can't even call things for what they are anymore because jewish propaganda and political correctness cuckoldry etc.

White genocide is happening as u r reading this
"Diversity" that all the politicians need to adress and promote just means less white people
We are cucked hard by Tyrones who comes from US or UK to play sports cause he's exotic and masculine and has BBC
White women choose curry, arabs and blacks than their own race more and more often

We're the most opressed race nowadays you can't possibly think it's good to be one of us, stop saying you're an incel because "ethnic"
Caucasians are becoming the new ethnics of the world

You want to save your race but u can't even holdown a girl so she makes you babies.

Last edited:
Whites are beyond fucked. I used to cope with white nationalism but i don't care anymore. I'm too apathetic.

Curries have the lowest SMV in America. Look up my thread about Akku yadav on offtopic

It’s over for Germanicels like me. We’re being bred out of existence and I can’t even get a gf.

Curries our taking our girls

Lol whites are naturally genetically superior. They're getting cucked by their own soycieties to level the playing field.

Whites have the most number of chads and stacies...

Inb4 white worship self loathing cope

@Colvin76 thoughts?

@pp183 what's your take on this?

Just LARPing here boyos
It's not my problem since I'm only slavic and laughing hard at those white debils
View attachment 193852
I wanted to strongly agree with you, but you cucked yourself man, I throught its high IQ shit, but no, man, polish and russian in the same shit position, polish have one of the lowest birthrates in the world, is cucked by NATO and ukranian migrants, Russias birthrathes are rapidly declining since 2016, there are a LOT, really A LOT of asian, caucasian and arab migrants in the citys, and I dont say its really true that russain and polish women prefer LITERALLY ANYTHING apart their own ethnicity men. FUCK man you cucked yourself so hard and you ll get banned FUCK

The blond hair .blue eyed genetic mutation people in europe will be stamped out in a couple of generation down d road becozz of the influx of dark hair dark eyes arabic men.

anybody that has low melanin mogs me to Andromeda and back

Curries have the lowest SMV in America. Look up my thread about Akku yadav on offtopic

White curries dont key Is nordic genetics if only nordics bred with my women ngl

This isnt the first time they have forced violent races on us and tried to wipe out our cultures by liberating women

Would you say white people are gods?
4D71B319 92AC 40E9 B578 81AAFA7B2ABC

Never began for Caucasiancels

We have one of the lowest fertility rates-cucked anywhere we live cause of shitty demography and having to feed all the retiring boomers
We have the most abortions
In western Europe whiteys have to feed sandnigger refugees from the taxes they're paying
Refugees could rape and what not and still got bailed out by some diaspora jew or sheik from Saudi
As a white you can't say anything against another race because you're fucking racist, you'll either get killed by SJW mob or spend a lifetime in prison with some ethnic rapist, all this while any other race can shit talk about caucasians all they want and can even make a political career out of this, oh yes,the jews will reward them
Jews also hide themselves from us behind the accusation of antisemitism and they even made us believe that holocaust really happened

No matter where we go we don't have the N-word pass
That's right-we can't even call things for what they are anymore because jewish propaganda and political correctness cuckoldry etc.

White genocide is happening as u r reading this
"Diversity" that all the politicians need to adress and promote just means less white people
We are cucked hard by Tyrones who comes from US or UK to play sports cause he's exotic and masculine and has BBC
White women choose curry, arabs and blacks than their own race more and more often

We're the most opressed race nowadays you can't possibly think it's good to be one of us, stop saying you're an incel because "ethnic"
Caucasians are becoming the new ethnics of the world
You might be cucked, but you’re still gods compared to the rest of us.

JFL at this post, whites are the most desirable race in the world. Why do you think they are fetish-sized by noodlewhores?

At this point I don't even care about humans. I'm so depressed. I wish a fucking meteor will strike earth and wipe out all of the human race.

JFL at this post, whites are the most desirable race in the world. Why do you think they are fetish-sized by noodlewhores?
many reasons
height and eye area if they're both good guess you can SEAmaxx and jbw
but it's not like every white is handsome and desirable for them c'mon

@Colvin76 thoughts?
I agree with OP about the public/jew/media promoting bashing whites. It is a real problem that barely gets addressed. Everying he said that wasnt SMV related or related to foid sexual attraction is correct.

Howeveris OP is coping HARD if he thinks foids prefer ethnic men over White men. Whites (on average) are still the most attractive race globally. Foids will always be the most sexually attracted to white men.

Take two men. A 180cm, average frame, 5/10 face, white guy and a black guy with those same stats. The white guy will ALWAYS be more sexually attractive to women and have more SMV/more options. Its just biology/genetics. Denying this is delusional fucking cope.

So you’re in the caucuses?

I agree with OP about the public/jew/media promoting bashing whites. It is a real problem that barely gets addressed. Everying he said that wasnt SMV related or related to foid sexual attraction is correct.

Howeveris OP is coping HARD if he thinks foids prefer ethnic men over White men. Whites (on average) are still the most attractive race globally. Foids will always be the most sexually attracted to white men.

Take two men. A 180cm, average frame, 5/10 face, white guy and a black guy with those same stats. The white guy will ALWAYS be more sexually attractive to women and have more SMV/more options. Its just biology/genetics. Denying this is delusional fucking cope.
Most blacks don't need better than average face, they can mog white people with gymmaxxing cause they have better frame on average
+in their genepool there is a lot of white mixed nowadays (i.e. in the US) their SMV can't be universally lower at least not significantly
Maybe some super african pheno, asphalt skinned ones stand out as a nieche and won't be regarded as attractive idk

Ethnic(black) can I get an N-word pass?

Most blacks don't need better than average face, they can mog white people with gymmaxxing cause they have better frame on average
+in their genepool there is a lot of white mixed nowadays (i.e. in the US) their SMV can't be universally lower at least not significantly
Maybe some super african pheno, asphalt skinned ones stand out as a nieche and won't be regarded as attractive idk
Frame and body is cope. Exlpain to me why I'm posting here then?

Face, Height and being NT are much more important. I have none of those three :feelsbadman:.

Blacks have worse faces than whites on average and are also a little shorter (a few cm) on average.
Ethnic(black) can I get an N-word pass?
Sure bro :dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Frame and body is cope.
Blacks have worse faces than whites on average and are also a little shorter (a few cm) on average.
Sure bro :dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
NIGGA how are they so good at basketball then?
Nig

The white race is a walking dead man. Next 50 years will see our final decline.

White men are the ultimate incels. Indisputable fact

Indian curries have the lowest SMV for sure but thugmaxxed Pakistanis and Bangladeshis do well in the UK. I think maybe the Muslim paedo gang stuff turns women on a bit... I don't know.