Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT member says ugly people should look into mirrors instead flirting with her

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
So someone on IT posted this:

While most IT comments were somewhat socially acceptable we got an honest opionion:

So here we have it - this person is literally saying that you have a mirror, so you should know not to flirt with people. I ask myself where is personality, though? I thought it's personality that matters the most, so how comes ugly people shouldn't be flirting with her while she doesn't know their personality yet?

Last edited:
So someone on IT posted this:
View attachment 669759

While most IT comments were somewhat socially acceptable we got an honest opionion:

View attachment 669761

So here we have it - this person is literally saying that you have a mirror, so you should know not to flirt with people. I ask myself where is personality, though? I thought it's personality that matters the most, so how come ugly people shouldn't be flirting with her while she doesn't know their personality yet?
this is why incels really feel the opposite of entitlement to women

The point is, these people have mirrors. They already know they shouldn't be flirting with women.
Incels can flirt with their looksmatches, retard.

Incels can flirt with their looksmatches, retard.
First: incels looksmataches think they are above them.
Second: according to IT personality is way more important than looks.

Sometimes I really wanna grab a brick and smash their heads to a pulp (in GTA V).

Fucking moronic normgroids :lasereyes:

Sometimes I really wanna grab a brick and smash their heads to a pulp (in GTA V).

Fucking moronic normgroids :lasereyes:

At least they admit it. We're finally going some places. :feelsautistic:

Now what if my looksmatch rejects me?

At least they admit it. We're finally going some places. :feelsautistic:
Right? It's like they know they care about looks above all, but they don't want to say it because it's socially unacceptable.

Now what if my looksmatch rejects me?
well she said it already "start a stamp collection lol"

You cant have sex and people treat you like shit? Oh you better be functioning part of soyciety and start a stamp colelction lol.
But whats in that for me?
STAMP COLLECTION

Last edited:
This person is at least honest, and jfl at redditors agreeing while being ugliest of them all.

Yeah but they expect us to just be happy about that. That's the fucked up part. Easy to say when it's not you.

She says that then has the nerve to claim that looks don't matter?

Well that took a while, I guess I was wrong to assume all inceltearers are retards. Seems like there are some people with a couple of braincells to rub together there.

Gaslighting at it's finest.
Yea, it's pretty stupid.
First she is saying personality is why incels cant get Partner then she says ugly people should not flirt.
Cant they see contradiction?
But I must agree most answers under that psts from IT were more tempered, but still kinda said that looks is important.

"looks don't matter!":foidSoy:
"you shouldn't be flirting with women if you're ugly!":foidSoy:

I don't want staceys or anything, I went for women below my looks level and my looks level is very low believe me.

Do you know where all this retarded incel memes and sterotypes come from? You niggers. You let all this fakecels parade around incel shit and then no wonder people make shit up when incel sites and places are infested with teenangers and chadlites.