Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It takes courage to sill show up to the gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
If you still go there consistently after seeing girls with huge ass /boobs dressing in provocative way and knowing you can't do nothing because they're Chad only . You're brave , an hero. As a blackcel all I want is a white girl for reparation of all my sufferings.

If you still go there consistently after seeing girls with huge ass /boobs dressing in provocative way and knowing you can't do nothing because they're Chad only . You're brave , an hero. As a blackcel all I want is a white girl for reparation of all my sufferings.
Sad

There aren't enough white women for everybody.

You get your face right in the crack between those pale, round and large buttcheeks. Bury your nose in the crack and smell that sweet huge ass odour. Let those large buttocks completely consume your face Bro.

You got this Bro! Approach them and talk to them Bro.

It depends on the gym.

My gym is fairly empty.

Only twice have I gone to a busy commercial gym at peak time. Oh my god, its so distracting seeing these sluts in yoga pants. You see their ass moving on the treadmill and shit, idk if I could do that long term.

It depends on the gym.

My gym is fairly empty.

Only twice have I gone to a busy commercial gym at peak time. Oh my god, its so distracting seeing these sluts in yoga pants. You see their ass moving on the treadmill and shit, idk if I could do that long term.
It's very suifuel at my gym past 4pm. I also like when they're squatting and stretching...

You get your face right in the crack between those pale, round and large buttcheeks. Bury your nose in the crack and smell that sweet huge ass odour. Let those large buttocks completely consume your face Bro.

You got this Bro! Approach them and talk to them Bro.
If they reject me or report me sexual harassment?

If they reject me or report me sexual harassment?
Just casualty start talking to them Bro. See how it goes. You can't start digging in your nose in the crack between those plump and creamy white butts Bro.

You start with conversation then you bury your face in their soft and large asses.

Just casualty start talking to them Bro. See how it goes. You can't start digging in your nose in the crack between those plump and creamy white butts Bro.

You start with conversation then you bury your face in their soft and large asses.
Yeah bro

Home gym maxx I hate eye contact with toilets that rather me hang myself

Very true you are constantly being confronted by something you'll never have while doing the very thing to try and improve yourself so that they pay attention to you

Same here.... I often fantasize about a foid waiting for me all sweaty after her workout, in the female changing room when there are only a few other people around.
I wanna see her trimmed pussy dripping wet, cause of her Raw animalistic physical attraction towards me.

Homegym is better. No parasites there. Anyone who likes social interaction is a fucking pysop Jew niggerlord

Take creepshots pretty please

Homegym if its not possible calisthenics should do.

I fucking refuse to go to the gym.

If you still go there consistently after seeing girls with huge ass /boobs dressing in provocative way and knowing you can't do nothing because they're Chad only . You're brave , an hero.
Nigga, whaaaaaat? A hero because some ass is intimidating you?

More like coward, or as modern person fucked up it the head from soyciety would say "an introvert".

Last edited:
Nigga, whaaaaaat? A hero because some ass is intimidating you?
More like coward, or as modern person fucked up it the head from soyciety would say "an introvert".
gta vice city avi?

It’s not even about the girls to me. Im 125 lb and get framemogged ridiculously by everyone. It’s a paradox. Need gym to work on physical constitution -> go to gym -> get demotivated after being mogged in gym -> give up -> get weight mogged outside again -> decide I need to gain mass -> need gym…….

Calisthenics has been my saving grace

It’s not even about the girls to me. Im 125 lb and get framemogged ridiculously by everyone. It’s a paradox. Need gym to work on physical constitution -> go to gym -> get demotivated after being mogged in gym -> give up -> get weight mogged outside again -> decide I need to gain mass -> need gym…….

Calisthenics has been my saving grace
Being wristmog, heightmog, framemog by girls is the ultimate humiliation.

I'm at a point where i waved the white flag and don't care anymore, i need to cope somehow, gym and hiking are my favorite hobbies and copemaxx.

the mogging by teenagers is too brutal when you're a mid 20s DYEL with appetite issues

I'm at a point where i waved the white flag and don't care anymore, i need to cope somehow, gym and hiking are my favorite hobbies and copemaxx.
How old are you?