[Blackpill] [IT WONT TOUCH THIS] Reddit at it again; proving that looks = everything

CopeDopeRope

CopeDopeRope

Recruit
★★★★
13d 3h 58m
Here are some of the comments from this post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/j8ie1w/captured_american_terrorists/

SO FUNNY RANDOM CHARACTER CREATION MEME

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

Looks don't matter yet when you see a picture of "ugly" people you instantly think of virgins.

Being ugly = being stupid

They are so unfuckable lmao!!!!! BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER AT ALL BELIEVE ME IT IS JUST INCEL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Terrorists = ugly people

These are just the tip of the iceberg, the thread is full of similar comments.
Remember, the average normie associates being ugly with being a terrorist, being stupid, being a violent criminal. When they see an ugly person those are their first thoughts.

Last edited:
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
72d 22h 28m
How long before reddit starts accusing them of being right wingers/conservatives?

CopeDopeRope

CopeDopeRope

Recruit
★★★★
13d 3h 58m
How long before reddit starts accusing them of being right wingers/conservatives?
They already have been accused of that ever since the start. I don't know if it's based on facts.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 21h 30m
As ugly as their antifa members.
Same scums.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 17h 15m

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/j8ie1w/captured_american_terrorists/

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

Looks don't matter yet when you see a picture of "ugly" people you instantly think of virgins.

They are so unfuckable lmao!!!!! BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER AT ALL BELIEVE ME IT IS JUST INCEL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Terrorists = ugly people

Remember, the average normie associates being ugly with being a terrorist, being stupid, being a violent criminal. When they see an ugly person those are their first thoughts.
The worst part is that these guys mog us to the ground. At least, they mog me in looks.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
61d 23h 37m
Brutal blackpill. @SergeantIncel PIN THIS ASAP.

Normalfags are a bunch of hypocrites and I fucking hate them. And the funny part is that more than half of them face mog me JFL

I dead fucking serious look like the 8th guy. Redditors Calling him ugly = calling me ugly because we are lookalikes.

It's Ogre guys.

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
46d 10h 50m
Brutal blackpill. @SergeantIncel PIN THIS ASAP.

Normalfags are a bunch of hypocrites and I fucking hate them. And the funny part is that more than half of them face mog me JFL

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
29d 7h 29m
How come they are all white?

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
46d 10h 50m
How come they are all white?
Most Americans that are this into politics and making shows of opposing the government are probably white.

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 4h 4m
I dead fucking serious look like the 8th guy. Redditors Calling him ugly = calling me ugly because we are lookalikes.

It's Ogre guys.
the guy in blue shirt?

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
61d 23h 37m
the guy in blue shirt?
Yes. General structure is almost the same. Although my eye and nose is similar to the second guy and my hairline is similar to the third guy. I'm a mix of subhumans. Imagine how over it is for me. :feelsrope:

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
55d 7h 58m
What did they even do?

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★
14d 1h 34m
They all mog me :feelsrope: :reeeeee:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
63d 15h 44m
The funny thing is that those reddit posters probably don't look very different of these terrorists looks wise, if not uglier than them. I mean, every redditor i see is a subhuman in the looks department.

1602363342616.png

1602363367487.png

Look at this shit, they were probably bullied or not very popular in school, but they mock people's looks all the time. Maybe is because it helps them feel like the popular bully chad who mocked people in high school. I guess if every terrorist looked like Brad Pitt it wouldn't be wrong for them to explode buildings full of children according to leddit's logic.

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
46d 10h 50m
The funny thing is that those reddit posters probably don't look very different of these terrorists looks wise, if not uglier than them. I mean, every redditor i see is a subhuman in the looks department.

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

Look at this shit, they were probably bullied or not very popular in school, but they mock people's looks all the time. Maybe is because it helps them feel like the popular bully chad who mocked people in high school. I guess if every terrorist looked like Brad Pitt it wouldn't be wrong for them to explode buildings full of children according to leddit's logic.
Redditors are crybullies that want the moral highground and are usually too cowardly and up their own asses to admit they just want to bully others solely for their own amusement.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 21h 30m

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

You can be sure they look like that but they love to project themselves.
As you say; you bet they were the outcast in HS. Today, they think they have their revenge being on their website.
They don't realize they're the same shitheads. The difference, they're many of them. We can't deny that.
There are more pictures of their "meetup" but didn't bother to save it. Anyway, it makes me physically ill.
That or their huge selfies thread from years ago... those people are the ultimate fools.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 19h 57m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
138d 14h 10m
IT might touch this but they’ll do mental gymnastics to “debunk” this thread

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★
6d 19h 44m
Looks dont matter silly incel :soy:
These ugly guys look like incels :soy:

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★
51d 16h 54m
nothing of value was lost only incels know true emotionally and mental pain from chronic loneliness
What did they even do?
I think they like try to kidnap some lady in Michigan or some mid popular state like that.

BRUTO

BRUTO

Banned
-
10d 19h 30m
with the exception of the first one, the rest could very well be published here

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
22d 12h 50m
They look like average white guys to me. They mog me at the very least

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
46d 10h 50m
They look like average white guys to me.
That brings home the point of threads here that emphasize that you are uglier than you think you are tbhngl

If guys that looks like this are getting mocked it's over for uglier guys.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★
126d 22h 39m
Theyre just making fun of the favorite enemy picture, the white male. The guy in the middle of the top giga mogs 80% of men on reddit regarding looks easily.

MellowJello

MellowJello

FML.
9h 12m
they already did the moment the pictures were publicly available. If anyone goes against their rights and their ability to shriek “RAPE” when you look at these foids, they are considered hateful right wing conservatives.

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

arghhhh my eyes MY EYES!!!!

WHAT AN UGLY BUNCH OF DIARRHEA MUSH

and they have the audacity to call others ugly jfl

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

ADHDcel
★★★★★
21d 11h 26m

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

Terrorists = ugly people

Extremely funny moment when liberals mock rednecks for being inbred but when you tell them where most incest actually happens they accuse you of racism. "Once signs of inbreeding of the aristocracy, now traits of uneducated, backwoods, white supremacists." - Phrenology is completely okay when it goes against people we dislike - like everything actually. Soydit at its finest. Truly hope that arrogant leftist hipsters lose some teeth (with all their inventory when they fall in lava in minecraft).

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
-
42d 23h 47m
Reddit users insulting others for the way they look. Haha.