Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's -30 in most of Canada and USA, but Stacy teachers will dress and act like whores

W

Weston404

Banned
-

Stacy teachers and feminist teachers will be turning up the heat in Toronto classrooms!

That feminazi haircut literally kills it

Google "Students Fondle Italian teacher" and you will find video links. I'm wary of posting links from XXX sites as though the femoid Stacy teacher let her Lil Chad students fondle her ass in class, feminists here in Canada will have me hauled from northern Ontario to face a Kangaroo Court in downtown Toronto.

Google "Students Fondle Italian teacher" and you will find video links. I'm wary of posting links from XXX sites as though the femoid Stacy teacher let her Lil Chad students fondle her ass in class, feminists here in Canada will have me hauled from northern Ontario to face a Kangaroo Court in downtown Toronto.
Seriously why did she just sit and let it happen?

Foids are willing to freeze to death for Chad, their self preservation instinct goes out the window when Chad is on the line.

The west is truly doomed if these are the kind of teachers that kids are being exposed to, the future is canceled.

The west is truly doomed if these are the kind of teachers that kids are being exposed to, the future is canceled.

But RooshV gets banned from YT live-streaming because of his rants against this!

-30 is heaven for incels tbh. If only Canada didn't have cucked laws it'd be incel heaven.
-30C is extreme cold. It's even colder up north such as Yukon and Nunavut, which reaches as low as -50C with windchill.
But the Stacy teacher will still come to class dressed like a whore because my tax dollars will have to pay for extra heat for the school.
And when summer arrives, the same Stacy teacher will complain that air conditioning is sexist because she was to come to class nude for LGBTQP sex-ed classes.

-30C is extreme cold. It's even colder up north such as Yukon and Nunavut, which reaches as low as -50C with windchill.
But the Stacy teacher will still come to class dressed like a whore because my tax dollars will have to pay for extra heat for the school.
And when summer arrives, the same Stacy teacher will complain that air conditioning is sexist because she was to come to class nude for LGBTQP sex-ed classes.
I love cold weather tbh. Feels nice and cozy on the inside with gas heating and when I'm out all the layers of cloth hide my subhuman frame.

I love cold weather tbh. Feels nice and cozy on the inside with gas heating and when I'm out all the layers of cloth hide my subhuman frame.
Canadian feminists force many men on the streets, and Toronto has the most homeless men per capita for North America because jobs are given to women and homos before straight males.
Check this website and see for yourself how many men living in Toronto are dying because of Toronto feminists:
www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Toronto

But RooshV gets banned from YT live-streaming because of his rants against this!

The left only wants low T, cucked, numales pushing feminism on their platforms, if you don't fit that profile you get purged.

Everything in Canada is disgusting. Leave the country ASAP by any means necessary.

they are trying to attract the chad student in the class