Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's been years since I've seen a female irl

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I never leave my house and never interact with foids, I only ever see them on my computer screen. I couldn't even tell you if foids are real at this point, they're no more real to me than dragons or unicorns.

they are not real, i assure you
all foids are men is disguise

Don’t you make fesikh in your village and sell it?

they are not real, i assure you
all foids are men is disguise
Perhaps now, in the modern state of fully normalized, child-grooming, mentally ill crossdressers... :feelswhat:

But as for the original post, it's quite common; the snowballing effects of subhumanity on things like social ability, inhibition, and independence skills all rely on that singular genetic lottery, and heavily influence basically your entire life... :feelsclown:

Even autistic Chad is out partying this here moment while we permanently rot, having none of his constant positive feedback loop or confidence-fueling validation from various hypergamous, Chad-worshipping foids and white knighting cucks. :feelsUgh:

I never leave my house and never interact with foids, I only ever see them on my computer screen. I couldn't even tell you if foids are real at this point, they're no more real to me than dragons or unicorns.
They aren't real but dragons and unicorns are

Never began for you.

Aren't you a gymcel?

You never do your groceries, get a haircut...?

it's over. I will be like this too eventually