Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s depressing seeing society crumble away

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I’m in my early 30s now but when I was growing up society was actually normal for the most part. I grew up before smart phones and social media. people back then were kinder and the women didn’t dress like whores. It seems like things began to get bad around 2008-09. The lgbt movement was catching traction. My high school started an lgbt organization in 2008 and smart phones/social media started to become more prevalent. 2015-2016 I noticed that things really accelerated further for the worse. Then obviously covid just pushed everything into overdrive. I suppose I’m lucky that I was able to experience a normal society. A lot of zoomers weren’t able to see how a normal society is suppose to be like.

It will never return to "how it was".. now it is just a constant state of people wanting to become instafamous, dudes who dress like fags, trans and fuck knows what else... it is certainly not progressive

but when I was growing up society was actually normal for the most part. I grew up before smart phones and social media.
same, i only found out what internet is in around 2009-2010
people back then were kinder and the women didn’t dress like whores
can't relate, there were whores and there were thugs as well, i would say there was even more lowlife scum on the streets back then than now.

you could almost say its over

I'm around the same age as you and I remember this as well. I actually had hope back then (and it seemed like many others did also) but now everything seems so bleak.

The gen z revolution is real. More kids are Pro conservative and hate LGBT or womens rights now then ever

I'm around the same age as you and I remember this as well. I actually had hope back then (and it seemed like many others did also) but now everything seems so bleak.
It actually didn’t take long for society to crumble 2007ish to now. Less then 20years all because of social media and the media brain washing

It will never return to "how it was".. now it is just a constant state of people wanting to become instafamous, dudes who dress like fags, trans and fuck knows what else... it is certainly not progressive
tbh, yeah. nowdays normfag from anywhere. most are pro LGBTQ many are trannies. even young foid are potential whore.

I’m in my early 30s now but when I was growing up society was actually normal for the most part. I grew up before smart phones and social media. people back then were kinder and the women didn’t dress like whores. It seems like things began to get bad around 2008-09. The lgbt movement was catching traction. My high school started an lgbt organization in 2008 and smart phones/social media started to become more prevalent. 2015-2016 I noticed that things really accelerated further for the worse. Then obviously covid just pushed everything into overdrive. I suppose I’m lucky that I was able to experience a normal society. A lot of zoomers weren’t able to see how a normal society is suppose to be like.
It really is depressing. Sadly, society will never get back to that point. It'll only progressively become worse.

It really is depressing. Sadly, society will never get back to that point. It'll only progressively become worse.
This will be considered the new normal. however there’s a good possibility when zoomers get older they’ll look back to now and consider this better times because how bad things could potentially be in the future. It’s frightening to think about.

This will be considered the new normal. however there’s a good possibility when zoomers get older they’ll look back to now and consider this better times because how bad things could potentially be in the future. It’s frightening to think about.

Depressed ryan gosling

Being 30s and incel is brutal I turned 30 in October.

tbh, yeah. nowdays normfag from anywhere. most are pro LGBTQ many are trannies. even young foid are potential whore.
Most of the foids will whore to get likes. Its disgusting. Trannies are being celebrated.... little hope for the white hetro male

The gen z revolution is real. More kids are Pro conservative and hate LGBT or womens rights now then ever
what plane are you in? Gen Z in my country are the most pozzed, trend-seeking goblins you will ever meet in yo life

Most of the foids will whore to get likes. Its disgusting. Trannies are being celebrated.... little hope for the white hetro male
There’s still a lot of people that mock and hate trannies. The problem is these abominations are a protected class if you publicly mock them you risk loosing your job or you getting put on blast on social media for speaking your mind.

There’s still a lot of people that mock and hate trannies. The problem is these abominations are a protected class if you publicly mock them you risk loosing your job or you getting put on blast on social media for speaking your mind.
i've heard (((they))) take your bank away on top of 2-3 years of jail for attempting to put these abominations in their place in burgerland

what plane are you in? Gen Z in my country are the most pozzed, trend-seeking goblins you will ever meet in yo life
There is a growing divide. Young men are becoming staying conservative because they're realizing the direction that society is heading in now, with faggotry and hypergamy becoming normalized. They see the lifestyles of their boomer relatives and wonder why life is so much more hostile in comparison.

And of course foids are becoming more liberal. This is because it means they don't have to take responsibility for anything and it supports their whoredom no-string-attached.

SV15g-young-women-are-much-more-liberal-than-young-men.png

Anyhow I think we'll see more of this soon enough echoed through different countries. After the COVID lockdowns I feel that hypergamy, male isolation etc. has only been exacerbated, we are more digitally integrated and addicted than ever before.

i've heard (((they))) take your bank away on top of 2-3 years of jail for attempting to put these abominations in their place in burgerland
I seen people lose their jobs if they talk down to troons or fags on social media.

There is a growing divide. Young men are becoming staying conservative because they're realizing the direction that society is heading in now, with faggotry and hypergamy becoming normalized. They see the lifestyles of their boomer relatives and wonder why life is so much more hostile in comparison.

And of course foids are becoming more liberal. This is because it means they don't have to take responsibility for anything and it supports their whoredom no-string-attached.

SV15g-young-women-are-much-more-liberal-than-young-men.png

Anyhow I think we'll see more of this soon enough echoed through different countries. After the COVID lockdowns I feel that hypergamy, male isolation etc. has only been exacerbated, we are more digitally integrated and addicted than ever before.
gen z covers ~13 to ~26. more than half of them are tolerant to weimar degeneracy and im only talking about boys. women in this generation are all proud airhead whores.

I thought gen z were hardcore leftist pro-faggotry. Although im sure they cant be worse than millennials.
Majority Yes, I know my old friends I had were cucked around women, When we hung out we talk all about How blacks are annoying, Even my black friend agreed. Whenever foids came around It was different.

Im 18 but Idk what they are even doing I haven't talked to them in over 3 months.

They see the lifestyles of their boomer relatives and wonder why life is so much more hostile in comparison.
Yes. 18 years old here. That was my first step towards waking up.

Let the world destroy itself

Agree before 2007 the world was a better place to be, 100% no doubt of your observations