Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it’s over for majority of males

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I was in the cafeteria at school and I heard some girl say she wouldn’t fuck any guy in the school because their all ugly :feelsLSD:

Water, Chad only.

Let's me guess she was a 400 pounds disabled smelly disgusting ugly landwhale in wheelchair ?

Her History teacher is already fucking her.

She's attempting to signal herself as high status, never believe anything that women say :blackpill:

It's very likely that there's several chads she has an eye on, but will never admit it to normans or even her foid friends :feelsjuice:

Only the top 20% of men there are successful with the females

Sorry to call you out, OP, but I think you should put an end to this type of thread in which the stories are clearly made up. There's no point to that.

I was going to the restaurant to buy my lunch and I was minding my business not in anyone’s way and as I was walking by this foid she literally screamed out of fear like she thought I was gonna attack her or something I got so fucking mad to the point that I wanted to kill somebody

I told her to let her boyfriend pay for her nails and told her I’m not doing it and I could see it on her face that she was pissed but I didn’t care

So the girl I was friends with who I came on here and vented about told me that she broke up with her boyfriend and she asked me to be her new boyfriend and because she’s really pretty and I have a crush on her I said yes and then she stared hugging me.

I was on the bus and there were 2 foids standing beside me and I hear one of them say why are you looking at him like that and the other one says she wants to smack me and the other girl told her to do it and I looked at her and she was staring at me with an angry face which was pretty odd to me cause I didn’t even do anything to this foid

She's attempting to signal herself as high status, never believe anything that women say :blackpill:

It's very likely that there's several chads she has an eye on, but will never admit it to normans or even her foid friends :feelsjuice:
Well most likely she’s an average tier becky

Why would I waste my time and make up stories ? U sound dumb as hell
Sorry to call you out, OP, but I think you should put an end to this type of thread in which the stories are clearly made up. There's no point to that.

literally this dude capping so hard bro

I'm good looking but I’m 5’7 and I’m wondering if foids would still be attracted to me because women always talk about wanting a guy that’s over 6 ft and taller than them and even though I’m 5’7 it looks like I’m the same height as them