Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Imagine being, low iq, ethnic,autistic,short,ugly, no money, small dick, small frame, ogre looking
I don't have to imagine
Goddamn bro ur life is ass

A lot of people react shocked when I tell them how shit my life truly is. I was explaining it to a bluepilled normie once on discord and he went "Holy fuck" instead of gaslighting me.

It's undoubtedly over for me. Even a therapist told me to rope. There is no salvation.

Im sorry brocel, but remember it's not your fault. You didn't choose it. I hope it gets easier.

Thanks brocel :cryfeels: :feelscry:
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Only existence i have known is a life of cruelty

A lot of people react shocked when I tell them how shit my life truly is. I was explaining it to a bluepilled normie once on discord and he went "Holy fuck" instead of gaslighting me.

It's undoubtedly over for me. Even a therapist told me to rope. There is no salvation.
lmao its over when you tell ppl your life stories and they are like wtf you are making that shit up and shit
:lul: :lul: :lul: life so shit it sounds like a movie

Hang tight

Fuckin' brutal man. Sometimes I cant believe how the world is, how nature is. Why do looks have to exist? Why do we have poor and rich people? Why are some people dumb and others smart?

It makes me sad, not just for myself but also other incels, too. Its hard to cope with reality

lmao its over when you tell ppl your life stories and they are like wtf you are making that shit up and shit
:lul: :lul: :lul: life so shit it sounds like a movie
:lul: :cryfeels:

Fuckin' brutal man. Sometimes I cant believe how the world is, how nature is. Why do looks have to exist? Why do we have poor and rich people? Why are some people dumb and others smart?

It makes me sad, not just for myself but also other incels, too. Its hard to cope with reality
I just want it to get better for all of us...

2024cels dont realise how bad we actually have it

most users just move on, their life aint bad enough to stay
ive been here since late 2019, just not with an account
you ain leavin if ur fucked

Im sorry brocel, but remember it's not your fault. You didn't choose it. I hope it gets easier.
Summer months are much easier for me:
-more sunlight, (more vitamin D = less depression and anxiety)
-better skin (I suffer from Chilblains)
-Better immune system

If even people on incels.is feel bad for u it never began
I told him he had other issues with inceldom. But yea most of us have very hard lives Mortis , me, @Rabbi Schneerson , @Copexodius Maximus, @Ron.Belgrade , @Mecoja , @BornToLose , @RealSchizo come into mind as people I could say who definitely have it very hard. @Intellau_Celistic probably has it the worst though icl.

Egalitarianism is retarded. Genetics disprove any idea of equality

This! I feel like a lot of us these post tiktok mainstream blackpiller users don’t realize before tiktok if u were on these places u were an actual loser. No normal person prior to the mainstream tiktok Blackpill era was in these places

This! I feel like a lot of us these post tiktok mainstream blackpiller users don’t realize before tiktok if u were on these places u were an actual loser. No normal person prior to the mainstream tiktok Blackpill era was in these places
Yes, and because their introduction to the blackpill was from an above average looking tiktoker, then that is their frame of reference for how other blackpillers look. The reality is of course much different, and so they get surprised and disgusted when they realise how absolutely unattractive we are

Yes, and because their introduction to the blackpill was from an above average looking tiktoker, then that is their frame of reference for how other blackpillers look. The reality is of course much different, and so they get surprised and disgusted when they realise how absolutely unattractive we are
Well most normies taking the Blackpill on tiktok who get on these places especially ones who are cocky don’t look much better than us. I see a lot of recessed, bug eyed, bloated retards from that app claiming they mog but in reality they are sub 5

I see a lot of recessed, bug eyed, bloated retards from that app claiming they mog but in reality they are sub 5
Are they being serious when they say they mog or are they memeing

Egalitarianism is retarded. Genetics disprove any idea of equality
Among all the shits, genetics also decides will we accept living in dirt and poverty. Some genetically blessed would do anything in his power to succeed and escape poverty, while i rot.

Its all genetics + luck. For rich to exist and have slaves, there has to be poor. Someone who would swallow his pride and dignity and slave for survival.
I told him he had other issues with inceldom. But yea most of us have very hard lives Mortis , me, @Rabbi Schneerson , @Copexodius Maximus, @Ron.Belgrade , @Mecoja , @BornToLose , @RealSchizo come into mind as people I could say who definitely have it very hard. @Intellau_Celistic probably has it the worst though icl.
Poverty, no future, mental problems, illnesses. Inceldom is just the tip of the iceberg, while entire life is hell.

Intellau has lost his sanity

GeckoBus

I command you to be joyful.