Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've always been a pervert

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Ever since I was eight year old I've been jerking off intensely every day. I'm now 18 and my nut times must be over the thousands. I have extremely strange fetishes and a huge sex drive. I'm basically Quagmire. It's over for pervertcels.

I just want to smell and lick sweaty panties

I just want to smell and lick sweaty panties
I've managed to lick period pads before. When I worked in fastfood I was cleaning the women's restroom and picked one up and licked it. Tasted really gross and smelt bad.

I've managed to lick period pads before. When I worked in fastfood I was cleaning the women's restroom and picked one up and licked it. Tasted really gross and smelt bad.
puke GIF by Jason Clarke

just remember, no perversion for ur face, mang.

I want to use the bronze bull method on them in roblox bronze bull simulator where they will be attacked by a bull in the video game

Last edited:
were you not scared about some disease? damn kinda impressed in privacy you are very low inhib :lul: