Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've become desensitized from talks about suicide now...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Just read: https://incels.is/threads/i-am-fucking-done-goodbye-brocels.288617/

Tbh, doesn't matter if it's true or not (prob is), all this talk about ending it has become the norm and it wasn't until I read that post that It really struck me and something serious that happen with people like us a lot. Many I'm sure don't ever bother posting about it and just do it and no one notices.

Don't blame him or the people that do it because at a certain point this loneliness becomes too much and it's utterly unbearable. Was a sad read but hopefully he's in a better place now if you believe in that sort of thing.

This forum for the most part is fun and helps pass the time and distract from real world problems but occasionally it get pretty real.

Just read: https://incels.is/threads/i-am-fucking-done-goodbye-brocels.288617/

Tbh, doesn't matter if it's true or not (prob is), all this talk about ending it has become the norm and it wasn't until I read that post that It really struck me and something serious that happen with people like us a lot. Many I'm sure don't ever bother posting about it and just do it and no one notices.

Don't blame him or the people that do it because at a certain point this loneliness becomes too much and it's utterly unbearable. Was a sad read but hopefully he's in a better place now if you believe in that sort of thing.

This forum for the most part is fun and helps pass the time and distract from real world problems but occasionally it get pretty real.
Suicide is the same as sleep. Asking the question "what happens after death?" is as stupid/invalid as asking "what happens during deep sleep?"