Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve definitely gotten more NT

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I’ve noticed that when I talk to people I can converse with them easily and smile and talk normally without getting too spergy.With people at college, work and gym. Sure I’m not going up to people are striking up convos randomly but it’s so much better and easier.
I can maintain eye contact as well.

will it help with getting bitches? Hell no but damn does it feel better.

You can't get more NT.

oh fuck. anon ive been through this before too. you dont just "become more nt". you are delusional.

mogs me, when I interact with normfags i go full autistic mode I either go mute or start talking really quickly to avoid the awkward silence.

you can learn how to mask as nt
People can look through it very easily. I myself am autistic, but through trial and error I have developed a scientific method of socialization, but it is still very easily seen through.

You are either born NT or not. You were born NT, but failed to develop social skills - which you are developing now. If you were truly non-NT, there would be no change.

You are either born NT or not. You were born NT, but failed to develop social skills - which you are developing now. If you were truly non-NT, there would be no change.
Probably the 1st then cause I have definitely noticed significant change

I gave up NTmaxxing

What’d you do to get more NT?

People can look through it very easily. I myself am autistic, but through trial and error I have developed a scientific method of socialization, but it is still very easily seen through.
i learned how to behave neurotypical with most people and im generally fine conducting myself in public

still kinda useless cause even if normgroids want to be friends with me, theyre so fucking boring that i wanna shoot myself within 5 minutes

i cleared the level but dislike the reward