Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews love tattoos because they think they are sexy

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
In my opinion, the vast majority of people who do tattoos are arrogant, with high self-esteem, and they think it makes them sexier and more attractive.
That's why Jews love tattoos.
Despite being forbidden in the Jewish religion, when I walk in the streets of Israel, I see that 80-90 percents of people, men and women, in the age of 20-40 years old, are having tattoos.

Also, I see tons of people above 40 years-old with tattoos, including many old sluts whose their time has passed.

Some of those tattoos carrying I see, are ugly subhuman and seems like complete losers in any aspect of life, and despite these, they are still arrogant enough and have high enough self-esteem and feel sexy enough in order to put tattoos on them.

AH YES ANOTHER CUMSKIN BLAMING DA JOOS JUST ACCEPT ITS YOUR RETARDED KIND THAT IS ENABLING THIS SHIT FOR ONE TIME

Tattoo on a western => narcicist trait.

AH YES ANOTHER CUMSKIN BLAMING DA JOOS JUST ACCEPT ITS YOUR RETARDED KIND THAT IS ENABLING THIS SHIT FOR ONE TIME
What?!
I'm on the forefront of accepting that!

Tattoo on a western => narcicist trait.
Yeah!
That's what I'm talking about!
At last someone agree with me!
Whenever I see someone with tattoos, I automatically hate him.
The only people allowed to have tattoos in my book are UFC fighters, NBA players, and such. People who are true badass.
All others with tattoos are abominated narcissists.

Isn't there some line in the bible about tattoos? Do not mutilate your body or some shit.

Isn't there some line in the bible about tattoos? Do not mutilate your body or some shit.
There is, and as I said, it is forbidden by jewish rabanic laws, but they don’t give a shit.

They aren’t even special anymore, everyone and their dog has a nasty tattoo

I thought it's only self tattooing that's specifically forbidden in Judaism. Besides Jews always cheat their religion, you know this if you live in Israel. Shabbat elevators and what not.