Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day of being r/tall

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Yikes, Scoob!
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230716 173912 Reddit

I don't know what part of this makes me cringe the hardest;

● That he felt the need to make a post on the internet that is nothing more than "hurrdurr, me tall, wife short, hurdurr!" This isn't a response in a thread about "couples with a big height difference post your pics!" or even "tall guys show us your gf!" This is just unsolicited attention seeking.

● That his user name is u/SixEightSequioa, being 6'8" is literally his entire identity.

● That a reddit about being tall is even deemed interesting enough to exist at all.

● That one of the most basic blackpill memes continues to write itself.

● That some kind strangerino gave him the GOLD for his achievement in existing as a tall man.

Last edited:
She is a noodlewhore, isn't she? :feelskek: :feelskek:the image is blurry. More suifuel for gooks if she is one

Mental illness might possibly be a factor here:

RDT 20230716 1813512979632966777035719

RDT 20230716 1813305192494362017837219

This just seems deeply insecure to me, honestly. If you are tall, and you post on r/tall, you are a deeply insecure person.

Why, I don't know.

That some kind strangerino gave him the GOLD for his achievement in existing as a tall man.
I was so glad that you mentioned this. It’s among my favorite Reddit soy phrases.

Thanks for the gold, kind strangerino.

@mrlunatic this is some funny shit.

The redeeming feature is, many western normies see men who go WMAF as losers, who must have something wrong with them if they couldn't get a "real" woman and had to settle for a noodle.

So there's a little twist in the tail that he is probably oblivious to, for now...

God I hate negrit I wish it is wiped off the internet someday

View attachment 810070

I don't know what part of this makes me cringe the hardest;

● That he felt the need to make a post on the internet that is nothing more than "hurrdurr, me tall, wife short, hurdurr!" This isn't a response in a thread about "couples with a big height difference post your pics!" or even "tall guys show us your gf!" This is just unsolicited attention seeking.

● That his user name is u/SixEightSequioa, being 6'8" is literally his entire identity.

● That a reddit about being tall is even deemed interesting enough to exist at all.

● That one of the most basic blackpill memes continues to write itself.

● That some kind strangerino gave him the GOLD for his achievement in existing as a tall man.
Hurr durr.

Ngl anyone over 6'3 and not in the nba should lose leg privileges. How fucking worthless are you to be 6'8 and not making money off that shit. I hope he becomes paralyzed or gets his legs amputated.

Ngl anyone over 6'3 and not in the nba should lose leg privileges. How fucking worthless are you to be 6'8 and not making money off that shit. I hope he becomes paralyzed or gets his legs amputated.
An exception to this is 6'5 bin Laden in a position of righteous leadership, unfortunate that his mission was skewed and shutdown by glowniggers.

An exception to this is 6'5 bin Laden in a position of righteous leadership, unfortunate that his mission was skewed and shutdown by glowniggers.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Bin laden was a glownigger

Of course she would gladly accept a 5'0 guy but it just happens that her bf is very tall. A coincidence?

Of course she would gladly accept a 5'0 guy but it just happens that her bf is very tall. A coincidence?
I actually prefer men around my own height. It just so happens that 9 of my last 10 boyfriends have been 6'+ Chads.

I actually prefer men around my own height. It just so happens that 9 of my last 10 boyfriends have been 6'+ Chads.
It's well known that personality and confidence trumps height.

Kill all tallfags

Reddit actually supports defective nazi eugenics

I prefer this shallow but forthright man to the loathsome liars of r/short who strive to ignore the realities of short men, all for the comfort of people with inferior brains.

he should get his legs amputated