Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JUST FUCKING LOL!!! I made a Tinder experiment with a 5'0 gigamanlet and got 7+ likes in one day.

A

Apucel

Banned
-
LOOK AT THIS SHIT: www.imgur.com/a/AnvojN0
I wrote that I was 154 cm (5'0) in the bio, showed clearly that I am a gigamanlet and I got tons of matches, they don't even seems to be bots.
One 9/10 femoid WROTE ME FIRST, and she don't seem to be a bot.

What the fuck is this shit?

Heightcopers BTFO!

Your link is not working...

Come back to us when you get so much as a kiss from a girl, mister five foot one.

And what's the guy look like. I've got a feeling you used a gigachad

Wow, this is a good post. I have done many tinder experiments but haven't tried this. Nice job!
And what's the guy look like. I've got a feeling you used a gigachad
It's there in the pics.

That would probably not work in reallife. These girls may have not read the bio or just want to have someone to talk to.
There are not too many girls that would be attracted to such a short.
There are exceptions though, watch El Bo's videos on YouTube.

FACE

That's where our problem is. I mean, fuck, that guy existencemogs my poor excuse for a skull, despite me being probably twice his body-weight and one entire foot taller than him.

That would probably not work in reallife. These girls may have not read the bio or just want to have someone to talk to.
There are not too many girls that would be attracted to such a short.
There are exceptions though, watch El Bo's videos on YouTube.

In the pics, it is clear that he is a short guy. Even if they didn't read the bio, realizing that he is short is very easy from the pics. The fact that this guy has a gf means that other women might also date him.

The first pic of him standing next to a girl just looks like it could be a 5'9 guy standing next to a girl in heels. Stop coping.

Also, it's only 4 matches and that is NOT a 9/10 you over-rating cuckold.

Just be manlet theory

Face is the place.

Where you at, pretty boy @knajjd

Just assume that everyone checks the bio before swiping theory

Face >>> Anything else.
But that doesn't make height cope. Good height can make up for a mediocre face, and bad height can ruin your chances if you have a mediocre face/body.

put "experiment" outside of the west in easy country full of hot girls

expect girls not to just look at the first pic since that's all men do as well

"see guys, height doesn't matter"

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.
Heightcopers must perish from earth.

What does Angelika's message say in English? What are her other pics like? The thumbnail of her first pics gives strong fake account vibes tbh.

Proof that Knajid is volcel.

face > everything is a lie you fucking mongoloids.

i have a good face but i'm 5'4 and i'm still a virgin so shut the fuck up :feelshehe:

Manlets on suicide watch.
Foids do. JFL if you don't think they click on the profile before swiping right, they're not guys.

Good height can help a mediocre face, but it will ruin an ugly face. If your tall and ugly your just a monster or the guy protecting the James Bond villain.

I call DOUBLE BULLSHIT...

1) You are using a profile pic that is makes him look relatively tall... the feaaahmayle could be 6'3 in that pic.....use a picture where he is shown relative to other men re: height

2) probably bots matching you...but LOL if you dont' think females just quickswipe right or left...biios are almost worthless...actually they are put down he is in prison...still might get matches.

FACE helps but not for no turbomanlet. Not saying he can't get a short feeamayle OR basically any Asian girl its just no way he would be getting megamatched if his height was better presented....

Convincing coping manlets that height is not the cause of their inceldom is an exercise in futility. The idea of their faces being the actual cause is far too traumatic, hence their unrelenting dogmatic fixation on height theory.

1) You are using a profile pic that is makes him look relatively tall... the feaaahmayle could be 6'3 in that pic.....use a picture where he is shown relative to other men re: height

2) probably bots matching you...but LOL if you dont' think females just quickswipe right or left...biios are almost worthless...actually they are put down he is in prison...still might get matches.

FACE helps but not for no turbomanlet. Not saying he can't get a short feeamayle OR basically any Asian girl its just no way he would be getting megamatched if his height was better presented....
Not OP, but the girl in the pic is actually his gf. But I do agree that girls won't read bios before swiping.

tenor.gif

Dude, it is retarded to have two guys in the same photo as first pic. Then they might think swipe on the tall one if I do like that.
She's well above him in height, I wrote in the bio.. And look at the other pics ffs!!!

Dude, it is retarded to have two guys in the same photo.
She's well above him in height, I wrote in the bio.. And look at the other pics ffs!!!
If only there was a way to harness the energy produced by the cognitive dissonance in the brains of manlets trying to justify height theory. Undoubtedly the energy needs of the world for the next millennia could be reached in just this thread alone.

Dude, it is retarded to have two guys in the same photo as first pic. Then they might think swipe on the tall one if I do like that.

Ummm..yeah...that's why I specifically DID NOT mention using the other pics. What he has to do is show himself in a pic where his pic is clearly and objectively discernible. Having him next a feeemayle ain't the way...actually deceptive tbh.

maybe a picture of him next to a car or something. I don't know but i call BULLSHIT. Also a swipe is non-committal, lets see how IRL plays out. I predict the heightpill is gonna get dropped on his lil' head.

Ummm..yeah...that's why I specifically DID NOT mention using the other pics. What he has to do is show himself in a pic where his pic is clearly and objectively discernible. Having him next a feeemayle ain't the way...actually deceptive tbh.

maybe a picture of him next to a car or something. I don't know but i call BULLSHIT. Also a swipe is non-committal, lets see how IRL plays out. I predict the heightpill is gonna get dropped on his lil' head.
Stop being a butthurt little manletcel, it is your fucking face/race that is fucked up, not your tiny little body

Stop being a butthurt little manletcel, it is your fucking face/race that is fucked up, not your tiny little body
One thing always confuses me. Why do people think that guys believing in height theory are manlets and other are not? I have seen irl that usually the tall guys believe more in height theory. In fact manlets want to believe that it won't be an issue. There is a good chance that @Kent is a tallcel

Last edited:
Only first pic matters, and it did not display his manletism good enough. Have him stand near a car or something. Still make him identifiable, put an arrow on the guy if you really need it.

Damn i am a fakecel after all

It's because face is most important by far. Coping tallcels need to just admit it. Conversely if you used a 6'4" ogre you wouldn't have any success. The amount of tall incels vs. short pretty boys I've known and how they are treated by women confirms all this and this is just further proof.

And 5'0" is pretty extreme. Thus if it were a 5'7" Chad or something would slay.

Face and shows a "social circle", woman not repulsed looking in photo.
If photos were selfies, probably would have no matches.

This. Just read from /r/short to find out what happens when tall girls meet short handsome guys from Tinder.

Guy gets mocked, laughed at, and blown out, because she wasn't paying enough attention to realize how short he was until they met.

Inb4 @knajjd deletes this thread

Did you use a picture that clearly demonstrates his lack of height, that is one where other people are towering over him?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back